-Chapter 10-

Hey!

Okay, so the last update which was Valentines Special was a total cliffhanger! But it was test so I didn't get to finish it! And also, I want o keep it that way now!

Also, did you red Valentine Notes yet? Find it in my account, it's just a small one-shot, but I guarantee its a great story!

Enjoy~

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•++•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

"WooHoo!!!"

Everyone was celebrating, Lucy actually wiped out 3 dragons in a battle, Lucy never felt a battle so heated and hard as this one.

After all, there were three strong opponents in te battle, it made Lucy tired, so she ate a whole lot.

"Mama, I feel sleepy, so I'll go to sleep now" Lucy smiled at her mother, and she nodded, Lucy went up to her room and saw her favorite picture (A/N: just check the media)

"I miss you guys so much" Lucy whispered under hear breathe before falling asleep.

---

Lucy woke up early in the morning and wanted to take a small exercise, she dressed herself up for the cold weather and took a walk.

A lot of things had already happened, I wonder what's going on Natsu's side? Lucy thought and looked up to the snowing sky.

Snow, reminds me off Gray Lucy gave a sad smile, she looked over to the sunrise and saw the sky was painted scarlet, And that reminds me of Erza.

Lucy looked down to the ground and kept her hands in her jacket, warmin herself up, the sun feels so good.

Lucy sighed and gave one last glance of the sky, it was painted blue, scarlet,a small shade of pink and yellow. Blue for Gray, scarlet for Erza, pink for Natsu, and yellow...for me.. are we meant to be together? Lucy's tears trickled down her cheeks as she stared up the sky.

~*+•-----------------•+*~

The guild seemed to have tried to forget Lucy, they all have been acting, seeming to be fine and aren't bothered. All lies, Natsu would try and visit the guild, but would rage in anger when he sees them happy.

"Natsu, don't you think we should visit the guild?" Happy asked.

"Nah, I'm fine, you can go ahead Happy, I'd just blow a fuse there" Natu waved his hand while lying down on his bed.

"O-Okay then" Happy left sadly and flew to the guild.

Natsu was just staring off into space, like he was nothing but a corpse, he had no meaning to live, but yet, he was still breathing and walking.

"Lucy"

-9 Months Later-

Natsu opened the doors of the guild grinning. The guild seemed to have gotten over her, and was acting as normal as ever. Except for Makarov, and a hidden side of certain people.

~+•---------------•+~

Lucy was crying her heart out to her mother. She'll finally be going back o the real world, and out of the dragon world.

"But mama, I'll miss you" Lucy sobbed.

"Don't worry, you can visit from time to time" Layla smiled.

"Also, we have a special gift for you, from everyone here" Layla smiled and gave Lucy a box. As Lucy placed her hand on the box, about to open it, Layla stopped her.

"Open it when you've found a place to stay in Earthland, take care, Lucy" Layla smiled and Lucy waved goodbye to everyone else.

Lucy looked at the portal and hesitated to look back. There's no looking back, I have to always look forward Lucy smiled and stepped into the portal, but maybe one last glance Lucy looked behind her and saw sillhouettes of people waving.

"Goodbye"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Yayy~

Lucy's going back to Earthland! I wonder what's waiting for her in Earthland? Do you think there'll be a NaLu moment?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai!

-lol, I'm watching it right now!

-Jan