-Chapter 20-

Hello Everyone!

I'm at my Mom's office, using their internet! Since the Internet in our home is crap, that's why I can't update much! Part 2 of their training (AKA Chapter 21) will be released next time, for now, it's Lucy and Yupina's training.

Enjoy~~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Lucy, Yupina, and Wendy were walking towards the beach,where Erza said they would all meet up.

"Uh, Rune-san, can I ask a question?" Wensy asked.

"Sure Wendy, what is it?" Lucy smiled.

"How did you get to be so powerful?" Wensy looked up to Lucy.

"I trained, very hard to get powerful" Lucy answered.

"Wow, well at least your not like those people" Wendy smiled and walked ahead.

"Those people? What do you mean?" Lucy asked and jogged to her.

"Oh you know, the ones that get cocky, just because they're all high and mighty" Wendy frowned.

"Why frown?" Yupina asked.

"Well, you knowh at person you met, Lucy?" Wendy said.

"Yeah"

"Well, she wasn't as powerful as you, nor like the ten wizard saints, but she was powerful in a different kind of way, she doesn't show off, and she's always kind" Wendy smiled sadly.

"She really meant a lot to you guys huh?" Yupina smiled.

"Yeah, she's the light of our guild" Wendy smiled brightly "though you'll hear a lot about her from Natsu-san"

"Wh-Why Natsu?" Lucy blushed.

"That's because he has a-"

"Wendy!! Rune!! Yukina!!" Natsu, Gray, and Erza waved at them.

"Ah!" Wendy and Yupina ran to them.

He has a what? What was she going to say? Lucy pouted.

"We should start training now, first we train, then next, we battle each other" Erza announced.

"Okay then, me and Yukina will train together inside this forest, you guys can go anywhere, as long as you're not near us" Lucy said sternly then Yupina and she left.

"I wonder why?" Natsu wondered out loud.

"They'll probably have some intense training, and don't want anyone to come near them?" Wendy answered.

"Probably, though they don't need to say that, we can probably handle it" Erza pouted.

Boom!

"What the hell was that?!" Gray exclaimed.

Natsu and the others ran to the explosion to see that Lucy blew up a small amount of the forest, to make a training ground.

"Didn't I say not to come near?" Lucy shouted.

"There was an explosion, of course we'd come!" Erza retorted.

"Well, we can't train properly if you come here! Just leave, you now know we're both fine!" Lucy pushed them into the forest an let them disappear.

"You know that was kinda rude" Yupina smiled.

"Well I told them not to, so they shouldn't, now let's train" Lucy said.

"Okay~ I always loved training with you as my master!" Yupina cheered.