-Chapter 23-

"Today is the 3rd day of the Grand Magic Games! 6th place is Mermaid Heel, 5th, Quatro Cerberus, the 4th is Blue Pegasus, 3rd is still Lamia Scale, sadly, our 2nd is Fairy Tail, and 1st is Sabertooth!!!"

Yesterday, Yupina was distracted by the crowds cheering, because of the first time, she seemed popular.

"I'm sorry" she apologized, for about the 100th time.

"It's ine Yuki, it's not all your fault" Lucy smiled.

"This time, we'll be having the Four Season Match! Each team will give out a member, who holds any of the four elements, that include Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind-kabo! Or if there is no one holding that power, then either any near it, or any member-kabo!"

"It seems that it's Natsu's turn" Wrza smiled.

"Good luck out there, flame breathe" Gray smirked.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu grinned and ran down, to the stadium.

_•_•_•_

"Mermaid Heel, Beth Vanderwood!" Beth came out with a smile, waving at the audience.

"Quatro Cerberus, Semmes!" Semmes had his fists balled up and in the air.

"Wild-" he started, "FOUR!" The rest of his guild mates cheered.

"Blue Pegasus, Eve Tearm!" Eve came out with a flying kiss, making his fans faint.

"Lamia Scale, Jura Neekis!" Jura walked out with a stem face.

"Fairy Tail, Natsu Dragneel!" Narsu grinned and raised his fists in the air, cheering and grinning at the people.

"Cocky" Gray looked away.

"Sabertooth, Sting Eucliffe!" Sting walked out with a grin like any other.

"Rules are, to survive each season the battle ground will give you, while fighting each opponent you meet! Also, good luck-kabo!"

As the pumpkin left the battle ground, the weather changed suddenly, a giant sphere was ontop of them, viewers watching at the Lacrima Vision.

As the giant sphere was ontop of the individuals, the weather became hot and steamy.

"Too..hot.." most of the players fell to the ground, while Natsu was just standing normally, looking at them weirdly.

"I can barely feel anything! Natsu grinned and attacked them.

"Fire Dragons Roar!!" Natsu attacked each player, earning the team 5 points, and making them first place again.

"On the first season, it seems that Natsu-san took the lead! Cool cool cool!" Jason cheered.

The weather suddenly became a bit windy, and normal, energy yielding up in all of them.

"Oh~ it's not that hot anymore!" Beth smiled.

"Carrot Turret!" She aimed at all of them perfectly.

"Supreme King Rock Crush!" Jura give his best, and hit most of the players.

"Fire Dragons Exploding Flame Blade!" Natsu hit most of the players, also doing hand to hand combat with some.

"Ohh~ it seems that only three remain! Who will take domination on the spring season?!" Chapiti Lola smiled.

The only ones left standing, were Natsu, Sting, and Jura. Natsu and Sting knew that they couldn't take Jura done by themselves, that's why they both formed a temporary team. They nodded at each other and did a surprise attack.

"Light Dragons Roar!

"Fire Dragins Roar!"

"Unison Raid!" Both their attacks combined and hit Jura, knocking him out,

"Cool cool cool! A temporary team of Sting-kun and Natsu-san!!" Jason screamed.

"Fire Dragons Wing Attack!" Natsu was about to land an attack on Sting, until-

"Holy Nova!"

"0 points to Quatro Cerberus and to Blue Pegasus, 1 to Mermaid Heel, Fairy Tail, and Lamia Scale and 2 to Sabertooth! Current scores are:

12 to Quatro Cerberus

14 to Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale

And 15 to Fairy Tail and Sabertooth!" A point count was announced, and it seemed that Fairy Tail and Sabertooth were in another tie.

"Not another tie like yesterday! I hope Natsu-san won't do the same as I did!" Yupina worried.

"Yeah, he was a bit cocky awhile agp" Gray looked away, again.

"Are you jealous?" Erza asked.

"N-No!" Gray blushed.

"It's okay Gray-sama! Juvia will always be your fan~~" Juvia yelled in the distance.

"How did you her that?!?!" Gray asked.

"True lovers will always be connected!!!" Juvia smiled like a cat.

"Next is Fall!"

Another match happened, and ended the same as awhile ago.

"Now the hardest, or let's say, most freezing part, Winter!"

The breeze from fall got stronger, and sooner, snow came, and a strong blizzard.

"Can Natsu take this?" Yupina asked worried.

"Yeah.." Lucy whispered, while smiling, remembering the pat she had with Natsu before inside a living cave.

"F-F-F-F-Freezing!" Most of the people near the sphere felt the strong breeze inside.

"I wonder go cold it is there.." Erza thought out loud, being the only member in the team that can't withstand the cold air.

"Probably not much, I can feel it in here, I'm sure Natsu can handle it" Gray told her.

"I see.." Erza whispered. In the distance, Lucy can tell that Natsu will be fine, an how he feels right now, which is, cockiness.

"Fire Dragonsu Brilliant Flame!" Natsu finished them all off, grinning like an idiot.

I knew it.. Lucy smiled.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Yes!

Another chapter for today! Are any of you happy? I hope you are, also I'm kinda lazy with writting the Grand Magic Games! Because I had to search up all those people! It was so irritating!

But I hope you all loved it, one more question, is my story getting crappy?

If so, don't worry, next chapter will be full of stupid drama! Yay~~ (I think, XD) also, the book might be almost done? I'm not really sure, but for worry, there'll still be a whole lot more of chapters, it's just thats it's nearing the ending!

-Jan