-Chapter 11-

OMG!

I can't believe it! Charle's....evovled! To those who don't read the manga...READ THE MANGA!! Curiousity is killing me! What. Is. The. Next. Update!?!?

I'd probably die before I get to read it.....probably.

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

A blonde stranger was walking through the streets of Fiore. Looking for a place to stay, even for the night.

She wore a hood attached to a cloak, under her clothes, were clicking noises of metals against each other.

"Excuse me, can I stay in this inn for tonight?" The stranger asked. The person nodded and gave her keys to the room and directions.

"Thank you, I'll pay you tomorrow morning" The blonde smiled.

---

She opened the room and locked it immidietly, she shut the curtains and took out a box.

She opened it and her chocolate orbs brightened. Inside the box were numerous of gold keys with precious stones.

A fire stone, earth stone, water stone, ice crystal and more.

"I guess I have to bring more chains for the keys" the blonde sighed.

"I still have to keep up my magic to requip my keys into a new dimension" she stood up and opened the curtains, she stared at the moon and stars.

"For now, my alias will be Luna Star" The blonde smiled.

~•+------------------+•~

"Wow! This girl is awesome!"

"She's super strong, she's helped S-Class jobs too!"

Rumors of Luna Star, had been spreading around Fiore like wind. The guild was looking at Levy's Sorcerer Weeks newest edition.

"Cool! Is that Luna Star?!" A guild member asked.

"No," Levy answered "she's just a model to act like Luna Star"

"I wonder how Luna Star really looks like" Wendy wondered out loud.

"She's probably super strong! And I wanna fight her!" Natsu grinned and ignited his fists.

"People say she could be strong enough for being one of the Ten Wizards Saints" Erza butted in.

"Cool! She could be anyone in the guild!" Levy smiled.

"-And beat flame brain over here" Gray stifled.

"Gihee! Salamander would get beaten up easily!" Gajeel mocked.

"He'd probably be a cry baby when he sees her! "Laxus grinned.

"Stop mocking me jut because your all taller" Natsu heated up and his entire body burned.

Starting another fire in the guild.

Secretly, the blonde stranger sneeked past the busy guild and up to Makarov's office.

"Who ae you?"

"That's it a nice way to treat old friends" the blind smiled and removed her hood, Makarov's eyes widened and dropped his pen.

"Lucy.."

"Hi master!" Lucy smiled and gave a cheerful smile to him.

"Lucy, I should tell eve-" Makarov was cut off by Lucy; "please don't tell them yet! I'll say it to them when I'm ready" Lucy smiled sadly.