-Chapter 21-

Sorry~~

I know, I update so slow~ everytime I go on Wattpad, I either forget to do this, or atleast type 10-30 words. Lol sorry.

Also my summer is starting tomorrow~ because I'll be graduating! Yay! Also it's my brother's birthday, so it's a double celebration, yay~

I promise I'll try to update more, but don't expect them to be very long, like I always do.

Enjoy~~

_____________________________________________________________________

The blonde mage glared at her opponent with intense eyes, and the scarlet mage faced her with a serious face.

"Snow Dragons Roar!"

"Adamantine Armor!"

Erza blocked the attack and Lucy ran straight forward at her, readying an attack.

"Black Wing Armor!" Erza shouted and immidietly, her clothes changed.

"Snow Dragons Claws!" Lucys fists were about to land on Erza, but Erza dodged, though there was a scratch on her knees.

"Snow Dragons Wing Attack!"

"Moon Flash!"

Both their attacks damaged each other at the same time, giving them wounds and scratches. Lucy dodged the attacks Erza gives to her swiftly.

"Heavens Wheel Armor!"

Erza changed her clothes again, and appeared was a metal gown, in Erza hands were swords that matched her clothes.

"Snow Dragons Special Move: Snow Blizzard!" Lucy chanted, Erza's eyes widened and immidietly changed to her Adamantine Armor, shielding herself from the strong blizzard. After Lucy's attack died down, Erza changed back to her Heavens Wheel Armor, and attacked Lucy.

"Circle Sword; Dance My Blades!"

A large amount of swords circled Erza and Erza flew to Lucy, making the swords headed directly for Lucy, her eyes widened and tried blocking herself from the swords.

"S-Snow Drgons Roar!" Lucy chanted, the impact of the snow removed some of the swords, but others remained and sliced Lucy's skin at great speeds.

"Trinity Sword!" Erza flew past Lucy, and slashed her in a delta formation.

"Guh! Snow Dragons Secret Art: Hail!" Lucy exclaimed and then suddenly, the sky got cloudy, and hail fell down directly on Erza, burying her in piles of snow.

Erza got up with tons of scratches and wounds, slightly shaking from the cold.

"Flight Armor!" Erza ran up to Luy and slashed her with the claws of her armor.

If Erza dresses up lightly, I can make her feel colder Lucy thought B-But she's too fast!

"Snow Dragons Wing Attack!"

Surprisingly, Lucy's attack hit Erza in the gut and caused her to fly away, landing on the ground, defeated.

"Erza-san!" Wensy rushed to the scarlet mage, and healed her.

"Rune!" Yupina ran to Lucy and looked at her. Lucy was panting heavily, and she had scratches and wounds on her.

"Y-You should get healed" Yupina said worryingly.

"Nah, I'm fine, I can manage" Lucy said tiredly and and staggered away.

"But Rune!" Yupina exclaimed, Lucy just smiled slightly and went to Erza and the others.

If she collapsed it's not my fault Yupina pouted.

"Rune-san, I'll heal you" Wendy smiled.

"Th-Thanks" Lucy blushed at the little girl, how kind.

"You were a great opponent Rune" Erza smiled.

"Yeah! I didn't know there was somebody that can beat Erza!" Natsu grinned.

"Haha! Thanks, but now its...Gray and Yupina's turn, right?" Lucy smiled.

Yupina paled and tried to run away.

"Yuki~ no running away~" Lucy sang with a dark aura surrounding her, also creeping out Natsu and Gray.

"I-I-I wasn't! I-I-I w-was just...go-gonna...pee..?" Yupina stuttered.

"Yuki~"

---

"I'm glad I didn't die" Yupina sighed in relief.

"You can start whenever you want to~ " Lucy sang, sitting beside her was Erza, they were both bandaged up, and rested.

"We get it!"

"Snow Dragons Roar!" Snow went out of Yupina's mouth and flew over to Gray.

"Ice make: Shield!" Gray blocked the attack and went out the shield we made.

"Ice make: Lance!" Gray chanted, then suddenly, lances headed straight for Yupina.

"Snow Dragons Wing Attack!" Yupina broke the ice into shards and attacked him once again.

"Snow Dragons Triple Roar!" A roar three time bigger than the normal went out of Yupina's mouth.

"What the?!" Gray liked at the large amount of snow and ran away from it.

A waste~ Yupina whined in her thoughts.

"Ice Make: Kite!" Gray jumped on a kite that flew into the air, he jumped of it and kicked Yupina to the ground.

"Haha! Snow Dragons Claws" Yupian kicked him back, and jumped off from the ground, once again, try were in a battle stance.

"Snow Dragons Secret Art: Snow Slashes!"

"Ice Make: Cresent Blades"

Both their attacks collided, making a beautiful scenes, snow and small shards of ice falling from the sky.

How pretty Yupina whispered in her thoughts.

"A-Anyway! Snow Dragons Secret Art: Snow Whip!" Yupina chanted.

"Ice Make: Ice Bringer!" Two swords appeared in Gray hands.

"Ghyaaaaaaaahhh!" A battle cry came from both of them and they both attacked each other.

Gray grazed Yupina's arm, which was holding her whip. Yupina cried in pain, but still attacked Gray with her endless whip.

Silently, in the background, Lucy was amazed that Yupina was so much stronger than before.

"Yuki's gotten stronger" Lucy smiled to herself.

---

"A-Are you ready to....g-give..up?" Yupina panted.

"A-Are...you?" Gray held his wounds.

"Uh..how long had their battle been going on?" Erza asked.

"I think about an hour ago" Wendy sweat dropped.

"Mann~ finish this already! I wanna battle!" Natsu shouted impatiently.

"Wait for your turn" Erza and Lucy glared at him, and he just inches away with eyes as wide as saucers.

"Uh Natsu-san" Wendy poked on his arm.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, you see, you have Gray-san's boxers on your lap" Wendy blushed and pointed over to Natsu's lap.

"What?!" Natsu's eyes bulged and looked at Gray, who was naked, and Yupina, who fainted.

"You using your stripping abilities to win a fight, huh?!" Natsu grimaced.

"That's not it!"

=====================================================================

I have a surprise for all of you on Chapter 22! Trust me! You'll all love it~~

Guess what it is, k?

-Jan