-Chapter 3-

Makarov walked to the stage and took the mic, the guild noticed him and immidietly quieted down.

"I'm very disappointed in all of you, you have abondoned a fellow guild mate for another, she has now fled, and I'm sure she's far away now" Makarov told them, Lucy's real friends including Erza and Gray felt nervous that the person was actually Lucy.

"She asked me to remove her guild mark, and immidietly left, I'm sure her real friends realised it by now...that the person is.." Makarov trailed off, now they were really nervous, especially Lisanna, she thinks it's her fault.

"..Lucy Heartfilia"

》》》

Lucy walked through the forest with regret, she wanted to go back and smile with them again, but she can't turn back now, she didn't have the courage.'Master must've anounced it by now' she thought sadly and looked down to the ground, not caring where she went, or where she's going. She just needed to be far away so the dragon slayers can't smell her.

"I wonder what's happening at the guild right now?" Lucy thought out loud, she stared uo the sunny skies and watched as the clouds moved.

"Probably a ruckus and having a gun time" Lucy smiled sadly as she remembered hoe Elfman loved to say Man, how Cana chugged barrels of beer, how Natsu and Gray fought, and how Erza's cake falls and she gets mad, and the guild has another bill.

Having her there would just be a burden for all, so her regrets immidietly got washed away with that, all she had in mind is getting stronger, and better. Though she wasn't sure if she'll ever come back to her home, Fairy Tail.

She eventually ended up in a grassy land, she saw a rock and sat by it, she stared at the grassy olain, and clear skies. The weather seems to fit her mood a bit. It was unexpectedly suddenly windy, Lucy shielded her eyes and looked up a bit, where she saw, a red dragon.

~°--------°~

"WE'RE SORRY LUCY!!!!" the entire guild was shouting through out Magnolia, some stayed and had a little talk with Makarov, and they were, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Lisanna, Levy, Mira, Erza, Wendy, and the exceeds.

"We're sorry Master" Erza and Gray said in sync, Mira and Levy were fuming at the thought of them. They were mad that they actually agreed with that jerk. While for Wendy, she had a gloomy aura. Gajeel and Lisanna were just disappointed at them.

"What do you have to say, Narsu?" Malaria looked at him. Natsu smirked and thought.

"Hmm? Maybe.." He smirked and looked at Makariv in the eye.

"..Nothing"

Everyone was shocked by his answer, Erza stood up and pointed a sword by his neck, tears flowing down her eyes.

"Repeat that, and I'll cut off your head"

"Like you can" Natsu spat at her, and she shook, 'Where's the old Natsu?' Erza thought.

"Master, may I have permission to-"

"Stop!! He's under control!!" Wendy pointed at Natsu.

"Oops, looks like I've been found out by a little girl, au revoir" he smirked and Natsu fell.

•••

"Huh?" Natsu woke up and everyone smiled.

"Natsu!!" Everyone approached him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Y-You don't remember anything?" Mira asked.

"Nothing, all I remember is someone talking to me then I blacked out" Narsu said.

"Oh, who found me? Was it Lucy or Happy?" Natsu added and looked for Lucy, only to find Happy crying.

"Happy?! What's wrong?! I'm awake you see?!"

"I-It's not that Natzu, L-L-Lucy.."

"Lucy what?"

"Natsu.." everyone said sadly "Lucy left Fairy Tail because of you"

"What?"

---

It was only now he realised, he loved Lucy Heartfilia, but what broke all of them the most, is that there wasn't even a goodbye letter. The entire guilds reaction was disappointing for Makarov, they all forgot about the light in their guild.

"Natsu, what do you have to say?"Makarov asked him, he didn't answer, his head was downcasted. Erza nugded him and there was nothing, no answer. But they all heard a sob, they looked at Natsu, and tears were falling on the floor.

"I have nothing to say, this is too much" he stood up, and ran away, while Happy tried to catch up to him, Mira held Happy by the tail, and shook her head.

"Leave him be" was all she said. Natsu was crying, he was sprinting as fast as he can to Lucy's apartment, or let's say, old apartment. He barged inside and searched for Lucy, he looled around and there was nothing left but the furniture, and some letters by her desk. Natsu took it, and it was addressed to the entire guild, her real friends, Team Natsu, and him.

~+<°-------------------°>+~

Hey Guys!

Please join Fairy Shippers on FB, just find..

Synthia Reaper.

And you'll find it! Haha! Anyway, I better start on the 3rd Chapter!

-Jan