-Chapter 1-

Hi, my name is Lucy Heartfilia, this is a story of my adventures and discoveries. My heart shattered at the words that left his mouth, but the next thing that happened to me was unbelievable. At first, I thought it was a dream, I thought, I would just pinch myself, and I'd wake up, but was wrong. I truly did see her and truly did see it.

I thought my life was a lie, but no, it wasn't, there was just something hidding my life from me. One guy, made me realise and see the secrets all hidden, but he also broke my heart, along with a close friend, who never intended anything, but I already forgave her, it's just the guy, the guy who broke my heart.

Natsu Dragneel.

He was my first real friend, the one who showed me happiness and my way through life, the one who saved me no matter what, he was my love at first sight, but yet, he broke my heart. I made breath taking discoveries that he would love, but a secret remains a secret. No matter what.

Let me show you how it all started, how my life took a turn on me, how I became, the princess.

***

Lucy was sitting at one of the stools by the bar, reading an interesting book, and a certain fire dragon slayer never bothered to talk to her. The guild finally found some time to finally celebrate the return of a supposedly dead Fairy. No one bothered to talk to her, exept Gajeel, Levy, Mira, Wendy, the exceeds and the "dead" Fairy herself, Lisanna Strauss.

Lisanna died 2, or let's say 9 years ago by an accident while on a job, Lucy found out that she was just a replacement of Lisanna, but her friends thought the other, she was her unique loving self, but that changed ever since no one bothered her. Lucy was craving for a job by the entire team, she usually just goes with Gajeel and Levy now, even with Wendy and Lisanna.

+•+•+

Lucy was staring at Natsu, Erza and Gray. Natsu was talking to them, at first they looked mad about what Natsu said, but his face darkened and words escaped his lips.

Erza and Gray froze, Natsu continued talking and Erza, and Gray nodded hesitanly. They approached Lucy and she smiled at them.

"um...Lucy, can we talk to you?" Erza asked, along with Gray, she smiled at them. They finally wanted to talk to her.

"Sure!"she smiled at them brightly, this made guilt build up more inside Erza and Gray. They brought her outside the guild, and infront the guild doors.

"Lucy, about the team...w-"Gray was cut off by Lucy.

"We're finally doing a job!?"Lucy asked them with joy.

"Lucy, we want to tell you that Lisanna is joining out team and-" Erza was cut off by Lucy again..

"Yes! We have a new memeber!" she smiled brightly at them, Gray and Erza couldn't continue.

"L-Lucy, Natsu told us that, you should leave the team, f-for Lisanna to join" Erza bowed, Lucy's eyes were filled with tears trying to hold them back, but failed, her tears fell down like waterfalls.

Guilt flooded Erza and Gray, and apologised, telling the reasons.

"Lucy! We're so sorry! We didn't really agree with this! But Natsu threathened us and we had no choice!" Gray and Erza begged.

"I-I see, I'll just quit then, I-I'll be fine, just-don't worry 'bout m-me" she just gave them a fake smile staring into nothingness as tears spilled out of her eyes, and ran away, sprinting to her apartment.

And that night, she decided, she made a choice, that would immidietly change her life.

***

Lucy walked to the guild with a gloomy aura, she decided it, and there was no turning back, no goodbye, and no farewells, she's just plainly going to talk to Master, and let him do all of it. This is her farewell. She walked up to his office and knocked at the door.

"Master, may I come in?" she asled and hewrd a yes through the door, she saw him doing a stack of paper work, 'leaving would mean less paper work for master' Lucy thought with determination and sat down.

"yes?" Makarov asked

"Master, I'd like to leave the guild a-"

"What mad you thing of that?!"Makarov cut her

"Recently, the guild had been ignoring me, exept for Mira, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy, Lisanna and the exceeds, and Natsu kicked me off the team to replace Lisanna, he even threatened Erza and Gray so they would agree with it" Lucy tood him sadly, while Makarov shook his head in disappointment and took Lucyss hand

"Will you return?"he asked sadly as her insignia disappeared

"I'm sorry, but I can't promise anything"Lucy told him and hugged him, a small farewell was made, and one last favor.

×××

Lucy arrived at her apartment, and did a long sigh, she was really going to miss this place, she stared at her room and realised how much she'd miss her friends barging in. She shook the topic of her head, and took out Virgo's key.

"Open! Gate of the Virgin! VIRGO!" Lucy summoned her spirit, and a pink haired maid in a maid outfit with chains appeared.

"Punishment?"

"No! I just need you to oack my stuff, and take them to the spirit world, I'll just take a walk" Lucy sighed and the spirit bowed. She went out her apartment and took a walk, she stared at the Fairy Tail building and sighed.

"Goodbye.."