-Chapter 4-

Natsu ran to the guild to show them the letters, he wanted to know what was written in those letters, but he won't show anyone whatever is written in his letter.He burst open the guild doors, and everyone looked at him.

"Lucy left letters!"

Everyone crowded him until makarov came out of his office, with the others.

"Silence!"

~*------*~

Everyone quieted dpwn and listened to Makarov, he opened the first letter which was for the entire guild.

Dear Everybody,

By now, I'd probably be long gone, but don't be sad, even if you didn't bother me, I already forgave you all. It's tough leaving your family, but it seems I already did it twice, I left the mansion, and now I'm leaving the guild, well left. Looking back at all the fun times we had, it was sure fun, how we all fought through thick amd thin, how we all fought big threats to the world. Most of you feel guilty, sad, disappointed, well don't, I might not return to the guild, but that doesn't mean you can't see me anymore. Maybe we might meet while you guys are on jobs, going back on my word means my death, so I promise we'll all meet again. Another day, another life, another world, another me.

Sincerely,
Lucy Heartfilia

Everyone already cried just by the first few words, especially the last one, meaning she'd be another person, maybe not the sweet and loving Lucy anymore, but Makarov continued, to her real friends.

Hey Guys!

I'm sure you don't feel any guilt, but I'm sure you feel sad, I'll probably see you all again, I hope we do. I want to see all of the people who cared for me when everyone else turned their back on me, I want to see all of you again, promise me you'll still care for me, even when I'm truly gone.

Levy, I left the finished the book, and all the chapters. You've been my best friend since the start, you stayed with me and cheered me up, and I hope that when I see you again, you'd be together with Gajeel!

Gajeel! Keep Levy happy, don't make her sad more than she probably is now, I'm sure you two would make a great pair, take care of her, I'll trust her to you. I hope you both take care of Lily, lile your own son! Haha!

Lisanna, it seems that Natsu really likes you, enough to kick me out and threaten Erza and Gray, make him smile, keep him company, what you said when we were still in the Tenrou Island, I can't keep my promise I guess, and it'll return to you. Don't blame yourself for being the reason why I left, don't blame yourself at all. Take care of Natsu now, I'm not going to fulfill my promise, but give it to you, and don't forget to smile!

Mira, the matchmaking devil, the wish you had for me and him didn't really happen, but heres what I can say for you, thank you, you cheered me up, and gave me determination, you showed up when I was ready to walk of the cliff. You still smiled, even when your sister died, even when, it seemed like there was no more hope, you smiled. So I hope you give those smiles to the ones who need it, brighten them up. Smile for me, please.

Your friend,
Lucy

Levy and Mira cried harder from the letters, Gajeel comforted Levy, while Mira was in the arms of her sister, they both cried together. Then Makarov continued, the kast one, to Team Natsu.

Hey!

Surely you guys feel sad, right? Guilt, disappointed, sadness, anger, all those are just emotions, you've all dealt with stringer ones, so I'm sure losing someone as weak as me is fine, but not like that. You've all gave me determination in fighting, I wish I was all as strong as you, but this isn't my goodbye, this also isn't the last time we all meet.

Erza, the strong willed woman, you were lile a big sister to me, I experienced how it was having a sibling like you, at first I though you'd be as scary as what Gray and Natsu said, but you turned out to be a sweet kind person. You even allowed me to see your soft girl side, the one I never thought I'd see. You can cry, everyone can, no one can stop you. You're Erza, my sweet loving strong sister.

Gray, you're first greeting wasn't that nice, I thought I'd be hanging out with a stripper! Don't take that too seriously! You turned out to be a kind and caring person, the kind who could rival Natsu, you guys would alwaus cause a mess, but that's one of the reasons I left, you guys cause troubke for Master, and when I saw all the papers stacked up in his office, I knew staying would give Master another bill. Be kinder to Juvia, a girl lioe her wouldn't show uo all the time you know? But she always shows up to you. You're like a brother to me, don't feel the guilt.

Wendy, sorry if I didn't mention you on the other letter, I wanted you here because team Natsu is special, you're special, you'd grow up to be a strong, beautiful woman. Charle, keep helping Wendy improve, one day she'd show you off, and say that you're the one who made her like this, you're her Master.

Happy, you idiotic cat, you loved to tease me, but seeing you sad doesn't fit your name,you always make me smile, even though you tease me. So smile, be happy, fulfill your name.

Lucy

Erza, Gray, Wendy and Happt cried, even Charle, but at the end, no one heard anything about Natsu, which confused them

"Natsu" Makarov told him a took out a hand, Natsu took something from his pocket and gave it to Makarov.

Dear Natsu,

Surely, you blame yourself for me leaving, well, I wanted to leave, because couldn't face you. I wanted to show you that I could be stronger, but I can't even look at you. I can forgive and forget, but those two are too much for me, forgiving you, it's just not right, maybe not now, but someday I will. Forgeting you, now thats impossible. I can never forget someone who showed me happiness and brought me to the guild, you teased me, and made me laugh. Now I'm going to say something, that'll make Mira squeal, but I'm sure she's not in the mood now. I'm sure you never heard me say this, and I wanted to say this, but thsi could ruin our relationship if I ever said it to you before. So I always, and forever, love Natsu Dragneel. I love you.

Luce

Hearing those words, Natsus heart broke into millions of pieces, he loved Lucy, he just didn't realise it sooner, he was indeed a dense idiot, as Lucy would always say. But from that letter, he was determined, he would find Lucy Heartfilia. His one and only. His Luce.

At the back, there was a woman hidden in the shadows, smirking at the guild, yet no one can see, or smell her, she was hidden indeed.

"The plan is taking action, Zeref-sama" the woman smirked and a quiet evil laugh, was heard by the shadows.

~*°--------------------°*~

Haha! Another update!

Be glad I decided to update again today! Haha! So my phone is missing and stuff, amd I use the tablet all the time, but I also sometimes use either the laptopnor desktop, but enough about that! XD

Lucy and a certain someone is at the next chapter!

Vote & Follow!

-Jan ^_^