-Chapter 9-

Heyy~~

Okay. So first things first.

Thanks for the 3k reads! If this reaches 5k reads, then I'll be doing a special Chapter for it, but of course the Valentine's Chapter goes first!

Also, sorry if I haven't been updating, I keep on falling asleep, and kept on focusing on other things, but at least there's a new chap right?

Thanks and Dedications are after the Chapter.

Enjoy~

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Lucy was thinking hard, and at the same time, scared. Someone who was an enemy entered the Dragon World, and one talked to her about battling her someday, what was this? I knew it, I was still...weak.. Lucy sniffed.

"Princess?" Crystal peeked through the door.

"Hey....."Lucy said while looking down, ber face was downcasted.

"Are you okay?" Crystal asked.

"Hey Crystal, can I asked a....question?" Lucy said, not looking up.

"Yes"

"Am I strong?" Lucy said, still not looking up.

"Very much, princess"

"Then why am I still scared of everything?" Lucy said, finally lookimg up, with tears flowing down, Crystal approached her and placed down the tray.

"When you love a person, all fear disappears. And when you are afraid, all love disappears." Crystal hugged her.

"..."

"It reminds you of someone, yes?" Crystal smiled while hugging Lucy, and she felt a small nod.

"I Hate Him"

"That's what your brain thinks, say? What does your heart thinks?" Crystal asked and looked at Lucy.

"It says..." Lucy looked into Crystals eyes sadly.

"Stop"

Lie.

---

Lucy was sitting down on her bed, thinking deeply, 'Where'd all the happiness go? Am I the cause of all my misery?' Lucy hugged her legs and tears fell.

"Where's the strength I had?"

"Inside of you"

"I'm a coward mom, I can hardly protect myself, Im weak" Lucy said.

"You just have to stop trying to be someone, and let your real self shine" Her mother hugged her and Lucy cried.

"I'm an idiot, I can't even take something so small and make a big deal out of it"

"Let me show you something"

•*•*•

Lucy looked around the dark room, at the middle, sun shone and there was a small circle.

Lucy saw her reflection and her mother spoke.

"This is a special Lacrima screen, it only responds to certain people" her mother smiled. Layla then closed her eyes placed her hands ontop of the circle and chanted something inaudible.

The circle shine and an image appeared, showing the sadness and despair of her guild mates.

"See? They feel horrible about you" she showed them.