-Chapter 22-

It was night time, Lucy walked into the forest and stopped by a lake, she sat down and admired the scenery, staring at the glittering lake, and the shinning rays of the moon.

"Rune?"

Lucy looked behind her, and it was Natsu, staring at her, she blushed a but and turned away.

"What are you doing here?" Natsu asked her.

"I just..went out for a walk" Lucy answered bluntly.

"I..see.." Natsu replied, and sat down beside her, both of them admiring the beauty.

"Hey Natsu, can you tell me..more about that Lucy?" Lucy asked bravely.

"Eh? Why?" Natsu asked.

"I just..wanted to know about her, about why you all care for her so much.." Lucy shrugged while blushing.

"Oh, you see, she was my partner, she's kind and strong, she also smiled a lot, even though she had a hard past, I stayed with her for about 8-9 years I guess, but if you remove the 7 year gap, the entire guild only stayed with her for 2 years, even though that was a short amount of time, we grew to love her, she was family, though I felt more than that" Natsu sighed sadly.

"What do you mean...more than that?" Lucy asked, her heart thumping, and face reddish.

"You see, I love her" Natsu's eyes saddened, and surprisingly, Lucy didn't faint, she also frowned.

"Wow.." she whispered, sad because, she left him in the dust.

"Before she left, I was being controlled by Zeref-" Natsu's face got serious, Lucy had wide eyes, and that her mother was correct. "I didn't notice anything, until the person left my body, now I want Zeref dead by my hands"

So Fairy Tail is also mad at Zeref, I can still ask them for help! This is great! Lucy smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Natsu looked at her, pain in his eyes.

"Ah, N-No! Don't take it like that!" Lucy worried.

"Do you like me?"

Lucy blushed red and nodded a bit, she can act all she wants, after all, she isn't Lucy anymore.

"I'm sorry but, I won't accept, especially since you smiled, when I was being controlled, and that Lucy never knew" Natsu said, a bit pissed, and Lucy was taken back by that.

"Y-You'll see!" Lucy stood up and pointe at him, shocking Natsu.

"At the end of the Grand Magic Games! You'll finally-no- you'll all know who I am!" Lucy stormed out.

"Her scent, seems nostalgic" Natsu stared.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
3 months later...
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"Now, to start the Grand Magic Games, we will lower 156 guilds, into 6!" The king announced. "And we will do that by.."

"A game of tag!"

"Eh?!?!" All the guilds inside their respective inn's exclaimed.

"Each guild will enter this special maze, filled with monsters and other fellow guilds, most guilds wiped out will be 1st place, and so on so forth-kabo!" the king or as other people know, the pumpkin.

"So that's all? Piece of cake!" Gray smirked

"Yes! Yes! Delicious piece of cake!" Erza's eyes showed glint.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu grinned.

"Let's go!" Yupina and Lucy cheered.

Each guild either sprinted, teleported, or flew to the giant maze in the sky, chaos building up in each side, wiping out other guilds bit by bit.

"I know!" Lucy grinned.

"Let's all combine our powerful attacks!" Lucy told them, they nodded and did as she said.

Lucy as Yupina held hands, and did a unison raid.

"Snow Dragons Sisters Secret Art: Avalanche!"

"Fire Dragons Secret Art: Crimson Exploding Flame Blade!"

"Heavens Wheel Armor: Circle Sword; Dance My Blades!"

"Ice-Make Unlimited: One Sided Chaotic Dance!"

All their powerful attacks hit a great number of guilds, making them the top scorer in the game.

"Yes!" Fairy Tail cheered loudly, waking up some of the citizens.

-•-•-

The next day came, 6 guilds were left, and those included..

"6th place, Quarto Cerebrus!"

"5th is Blue Pegasus!"

"Our 4th place is Mermaid Heel!"

"3rd is Lamia Scale!!"

"2nd of all, Sabertooth!"

"And finally, first place is, Fairy Tail!"

The stadium roared and cheered on all the 6 guilds.

"I can tell that, this year we'll be making history!"

______________________________________________________________________

Yay~

I updated earlier! Also, I want any of you guys to recommend a great manga, I have 7 slots in Manga Rock, and only used up 4, plus, I've already finished most of the manga's I've read.

Also, as youa n see in the media, I put up 2 pictures of anime females,I wanted to change my profile picture, and I want to ask if it's either 1 or 2!

-Jan