-Epilogue-

Beauty.

Her chocolate brown eyes slowly opened, the light shining over her eyes, and adjusting to it. She looked around and all she saw were leaves blowing with the wind.

She sat up and saw a beautiful garden, flowers blooming at their peak, leaves of trees flowing with the wind, the sounds of birds chirping calming her heart.

She stood up and walked around, admiring the beauty around her, her hair flowing at each step she took. Dead leaves crunching as she stepped on them.

"Hello"

She looked behind her to see a woman sitting by a rock, wearing a white gown, skin pale but glowing, eyes and hair white.

"You seem to have woken up already" the woman smiled and stood up, walking over to her.

"Where is this place?" The girl asked, her hair still flowing and seem to have covered parts of her eyes, blonde.

"No child, it's me who'll be askin the question." the woman smiled and lead her to a castle, each step the blonde took seemed to be a surprise to her, looking around the castle, admiring the decorations ahead.

"Sit down" the woman said, the blonde nodded and sat down at one of the chairs, and the woman di te same across from her.

Beside them, was a white screen. Flashing and flickering, pain in the eyes of the blonde.

"Now for the question," the woman started and looked up to the blonde. "Do you still wish to live?"

"What do you mean?" The blonde asked, cocking her head to th side.

"You are currently, between Hell, Earth, and Heaven, you shall choose where to go," the woman said." but there's another place"

The blondes eyes widened at her last words, clenching her fists, body shaking."Wh-What's the other place?"

"If you go trough this flickering white screen, you will start a new life, since it is your nearly your death, you either choose, going to hell, heaven, or living back to your old self, or," The woman's eyes turns red, piercing her gaze at the blonde, the blonde flinched at her actions. " You will relive all the pain, the happiness, the sorrow, the joy, of a human, and once again, die."

"W-Well then," the blonde started, slowly gaining composure. "Who was I before?"

"The strongest made in the world, Lucy."

The blonde flinched at her name. Was that my name? I barely remember anything.

"It's your pick, but be warned, once you live again, there will be a price to pay." The woman's gaze turned black.

"What's the price?" She asked, getting curious and intrigued.

"Memory." the woman's eyes turned white again, smiling at the word. "once you wake up, your memory is restored, but the loss is, you will experience all the pain you have felt throughout your entire life, emotionally, and physically"

Her eyes are black again. The blonde thought.

"So, will you?"

Lucy flinched. I am Lucy. That is all I know, I want to know more about me, but pain and reliving all of those, is it worth it?

"The clock is ticking, your heartbeat is getting slower and slower by the minute" the woman said, eyes turning yellow as she reached out her hand to the blonde.

"Yes, I shall live once more" Lucy took the hand of the woman, and the woman smirked, eyes turning red and blood dripping off her mouth, Lucy immidietly fell to the floor, screaming.

"GYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That was the Epilogue! 576 words!

Anyway, hello my lovely Strawberries ^^ lol, credits to @universal_mangalover for this, hehe.

Should I make a book 2? Nah~ I wanna make more books with different plots! Well, this is the end of Secrets! See you all in my other book then! And I just ate three slices of pizza for lunch! Early lunch. yeah.

But still, should I? The votes are on! I will not look at the comments down below, and just look at how many comments are there.

No

Yes

-Jan