-Chapter 25-

"I feel like you've been playing with our feeling all these time." Natsu's face was down casted, but you can see his red look up to Lucy.

"N-No!" Lucy stuttered, shaking in fear, I don't want them to hate me,especially Natsu...please..not Natsu..

"Then why say all those lies?!?!" Narsu shouted, fists balled up and body shaking.

"I had to! I just needed to! It wasn't for fun! I just was too scared! Too shy! I just wanted to be sure, that you'd all--" Lucy stopped when she suddenly felt dark magic, and a deep chuckle behind her.

"Well done Lucy, you seem to have made everyone turn against you" Zeref smirked.

"No! She still has me!" Yupina shouted.

"Are you sure?"

Yupina's eyes widened, eyes turning black, and body shaking, blood dripping from her mouth and eyes. Lucy ran up to er and shook her shoulders.

"Y-Yuki?! Are you okay?! Yuki!" Lucy shouted.

"I'm perfectly fine" Yupina licked er lips and bloodshot red started at Lucy.

"Y-Yuki?" Lucy stuttered, body shaking in fear, slowly backing away and tripping down, tears forming in her eyes. Yupina smirked and walked towards Lucy, bending down at her height.

"We'll battle one day, princess" Yupina smirked, Lucys eyes widened and remembered that she met someone in the Dragon World saying that to her. Yupina straightened up and went beside Zeref.

"Zeref-sama, I'm sorry I had to be so kind and a nuisance" Yupina saddened, small tints of pink on her cheeks.

"No, it's fine, you helped out a lot, thank you, Zythalin" Zeref smiled at her, Yupina or so called, Zythalin smiled and her face was reddish.

"You're welcome Zeref-sama!!" Zythalin fiddled with her hands, with a pinkish face, and a creepy smile.

"Y-Yupina! That--"

"I'm not that bitch named Yupina! I'm Zythalin! Don't you dare change the name Zeref-sama gave to me!!!!" Zythalin snapped."Okay?" she immidietly sweetened.

"Now, calm down Zythalin.." Zeref patted her head, and immidietly, she turned into a feline woman.

"Nyan~~" she purred, and everyone sweat dropped.

"Now, let's carry on" Zeref smirked, the sky darkened and rain fell out of the sky, and suddeny loud roars occured.

"Th-That can't be-- you couldn't have--" Lucy's eyes were in horror, as she saw figures fly down the masses of clouds.

"I did, and so with your mother" Zeref grinned enthusiastically, dragons fell and landed on the ground, roaring with pride, and even Layla walking like a zombie, they each had pitch black eyes.

"Mama!" Lucy cried and ran to her mother shaking her her out. "You can't do this dammit!"

"Natsu-san." Zeref smirked.

"Zeref" Natsu said sternly.

"It's nice to meet you...E.N.D." Zeref said, he walked towards Natsu Zeref's eyes turned red and had a creepy smile plastered on his face.

"E.N.D. stands for, Etherious Natsu Dragneel"

Everyone's eyes widened, Natsu had his fists balled up and eyes wide in fury.

"I'm not evil! I'm a Fairy Tail mage!" Natsu shouted.

"Are you sure?" Zeref asked, lifting his hands up and Natsu's eyes turned white, crying in agony and screeching in pain. Wings started to sprout out his back, and horns growing off his skull.

"Natsu!!!" Lucy shouted, running toward his body that saw sprawled off the floor, still screaming and crying from the pain.

"Natsu?! Are you-!!" Lucy was cut off from fear, Natsu stopped screaming and his eyes showed sadness, small glimpses of anger and hatred in his eyes, and also parts of sadness and regret.

"Natsu?!" Erza and Gray called out, taking a small step forward. A small chuckle was heard from Natsu.

"Natsu? Who are you looking for? I'm E.N.D." Natsu laughing maniacally.The scarf slowly turning black.

"The scarf is supposed to protect him!" Lucy cried out and took the scarf away from his neck, and it slowly turned white again.

"Lucy..wear it..please.." a soft whisper came from Natsu. He's holding himself back..

"Now everybody, we should calm down" Zeref started. "Because the show is about to commence."

<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ohhh~~~

It's about to start! Baby~~~ ready the popcorn and drinks! This is called the fight of the century!

Also, I'm starting to like Jelsa...if you look at the Fairy Tail pics, there's a Jelsa/Gruvia pic somewhere there, and I searched it up,and started liking it.

I'm thinking of maybe making one(?) what do you guys think? Because some of them are kinda...either bad plot, or horrible English. Sorry. No offense. If ever one of you guys have one.

Plus, I'm having a writers block here, so I'll try refreshing my mind, and read some magic related books, meaning, don't expect an update.

-Jan