ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺

"Don't you dare research about my family past"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The three was silent until y/n realize what she said, she instance bow down apologies to the two.

"Iamsorry!IdidnotmeanititswasapersonalmatterformeIamsorryaboutmybehavor"

Y/n spoke as her face emotions change back to normal as she spoke again.

"Let's go"

The three ran as y/n held her two pistols in both of her hand as she shoots the water source above the three as they were sprayed by water.

"Don't worry the water will distract some of them, here they come I will hold them off"

Y/n spoke as Daisuke and Haru ran to the left as Y/n hold up her pistols and started to shoot. Daisuke and Haru went up to the vent. The two crawls in the vent as they go through until Daisuke stop Haru stopped as they look outside of the vent to see a guard.

Meanwhile

Y/n was running to Daisuke and Haru location, she needed to get to them 

THUD 

A faint sound was heard y/n head turn to the source of the sound. The sound came from her right y/n ran to the source while she was running there to see where that sound came from.

"RASHOMON"

Y/n eyes widen as she ran faster as she can, Y/n change her bullets to sleeping darts.

'I must stop the two of them'

Y/n got there and went to a high place to snipe down Akutagawa and Atsushi. Before she got up to the ladder Rashomon sense her and she senses Rashomon, Y/n activated a god summoning and jump on the blade, her blades floated on the air and making a stairway.

"Unordinary"

"Akutagawa why you doing here your not to allow to be here"

"It is none of your business"

"Atsushi I want you to stand down"

Y/n got down facing Akutagawa as Atsushi yelled.

"But!"

"That.a.order"

"Y-yes!"

"Get the captive too and I want you to get out of here its a dangerous place here or I say the ship is going to sink now get going"

"B-but what about you?"

"I will be fine now get going!"

Atsushi ran to get Kyouka and get out of here, Akutagawa was going to attack him until y/n use a speed ability and punch Akutagawa on the stomach knocking him unconscious. Y/n use her ability to teleport Akutagawa back to the port mafia base as y/n ran to get Atsushi and Kyouka.

"Atsushi! Kyouka! Where are you!"

Y/n shouted as Kyouka ran in her direction with Atsushi behind her.

"Kyouka and Atsushi I want you to get off the ship now and tell Kunikida to meet me at Tokyo in two days"

"But what about yo-"

"I can't leave my partners without them two now get going! The boat is about to sink!"

Y/n said as the three went to the other away, Atsushi and Kyouka went to the same path where they met Kunikida on the boat. The two jump off the ship and landed on the boat as they drove away from the explosion's. 

At Y/n end, she found Haru and Daisuke heading to the captain headquarters. The three stand their y/n pull out her arm in front of the two not to step up.

"He not your Dad Daisuke, it's your grandma, Butler"

Y/n spoke as her gun raised up pointing at him, Kato and Daisuke look at her as Daisuke yelled at her startle her.

"Your WRONG he is STANDING right in front of us!"

"Bu-"

"HEUSC constrain the ability user"

"Understood"

A trap opened a small hole and shoot a dart was shot to y/n neck knocking her down. Y/n try to get up but falls down again as she groans in pain.

"I-its an ability dart that nullifies ability for a hou-"

Y/n was out cold due to the dart cancelling her ability for an hour. Kato bends down to Y/n level and picks her up in princess style with her arm on his shoulder as Daisuke got hit in the side of his stomach.

Y/n eyes snap open as she got off of Kato and landed on the floor. Kato was shocked of her action about to go near her. Kato through that she out for a full hour she only just woke up two minutes. 

"DON'T get close!"

Y/n yelled as her left arm twitch and her right eye started to twitch as she point at Daisuke. Signaling him to get out of here with Daisuke as she ran out by jumping through the window as Kato put Daisuke arm on his shoulder. 

Once they got outside Daisuke look at his dad before they got off the ship with the people who was left on the ship. As for y/n she spotted Kunikida, Atsushi and Kyouka on the boat.

"HEY kid JUMP"

Kunikida yelled as y/n jump on the boat and drove away. 

"I told you to leave"

"Its because of Dazai, He needed to talk you"

"Talk about what?"

"Your parents"

Kunikida spoke as y/n stay silent as the boat ride was silent, When someone brought up about her past or her parents. She just stand/seat their and think about herself and her past.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

                                                        ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 

                                                                                  ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕