ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷

"Hello?"

"Hey its me I need your help?"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Third person 

Y/n was leaning against Oda grave as she waited for the person to come. Y/n hear footsteps more then one. Its was three footsteps meaning the other two is Kunikida and Atsushi.

"Dazai what took you so long? "

As y/n not facing Dazai as she keeps looking at the floor as Dazai being to speak.

"Its about Oda death is it?"

"Yes"

"Its been 4 years since his death"

"4 years is quiet a while for how long"

"You know how I know about his death"

"Well you did not tell me about your ability"

"Its quiet odd saying from a former port mafia member"

"Nothing much about that"

"My ability is to collect information and uses the decease ability users to complete my own goal is finding my own parents murder. Well how I know about the people abilities is in that notebook in-front of that grave."

Dazai walk up and pick up the book as he sat down facing the opposite way of y/n is seating as the book opened revealing the names of the decease.

"I will be holding on to this"

"The name is quiet familiars right?"

"Its was the former boss"

"Your ability name is No longer Human its the nulled the ability by human contract right"

"hehe Oda was right about you"

"A darker side of you"

"A cuter side of you"

"what?"

Y/n said in confuse tone as her face flushed as a phone showed was a younger self of her in a cat onesies. Dazai got up before y/n got up and bolted up and chase him after trying to get Dazai to get rid of the photo.

"Anyways let get started I will explain. Two days ago before the third day I heard a rumor of the Ability suicide going back up. Someone seen familiar when I sore I saw before but can't remember the name.

 I heard a ability that Another ability attack their own ability users but I can't put a finger down yet but someone have that ability and like to abuse the ability more. Its does bug me someone always have a eye on a certain someone.

Yet still bugs me about the dead apple I don't have much information about dead apple but from the Ability suicide. I heard that when the victim was killed by their own ability somehow the ability shows and where they killed their users that tourist say. 

Their a rumor that people seen their ability in a mist with a red crystals located on a body part or a piece of clothing.

Its seen that the ability attempts to murder the user or look like force before it happen but still does not answer the question."

Y/n explains as Dazai look through the book and see a name that look familiar. As He closed the book before speaking. 

"Your ability names is Unlimited to the Unknown a quiet familiar ability"

"Its a rare ability well let say I don't really remember much of my childhood because the ability first active I don't remember much. But I only remember that my own ability talked to me before and I don't recall writing my ability name in the book. Probably  my unconscious  did that I do tend to move my hands to write something down while I am unconscious or having a flashback."

"Insomnia you have their"

Dazai spoke with a smile as Y/n kinda knew if she does not go to sleep normal Oda comes to the apartment sometimes around. If Oda see y/n up he will pick her up and tucked y/n in until they fall a sleep.  

"Oh sh*t"

"Your not making me slee- where did you get that futon?!?!?!"

"No question ask~"

As y/n sigh as she go behind Dazai as she waited for Dazai to bend to her level with a tired face. Until 5 minutes later. The two was still standing their as y/n opened her mouth to speak. 

"Dazai piggyback me so I can F*CKING SLEEP"

Y/n yelled the last part as she got on Dazai back as she fall asleep on his back. As Atsushi sweat down of how first she fall asleep.

A little Time-skip 

While the three walk as Atsushi stopped as the other two.

"Someone is watching us"

Y/n eyes snap opened as she signal Kunikida to dodge as she pulled Dazai down to the floor. As the other to moved. Y/n smell the air as her eyes widen.

"DON'T MOVE"

Y/n yelled as the two stay in the spot Odasaku ability active to see a incoming bullet was aiming in their way, Y/n snake her arm around Dazai chest as they both rolled dodging the incoming bullet as the four got up.

"Ability: God summoning!"

Y/n shouted as floating gun appeared above her as she aim somewhere as the gun fired to towards the person that shot the bullet.

ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣  

                              ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

                                                             ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕

Sleeping Chuuya and A Singer Dazai as Atsushi and Akutagawa fight each other like always in Karaoke Bar