ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷8

L/n Y/n

Everything is dark and black and here I am falling down from the other day.

"We meet again"

"Its boring is it without my presence?"

"Yes"

"Is there something to tell me?"

"Yes, About the book, I want to keep the book safe because Fyodor may use the book to destroy Yokohama"

"Where is the book"

A shadow figure appears they point at them.

"Their"

"Wha-"

My eye opened

 I see white

Its a room filled with white. I hear foot steps, so I got to the floor and pretend to be asleep.

Third person POV

The door open to revealing Atsushi, Haru, Daisuke, Dazai and Kunikida their eyes widen when they see y/n on the floor. 

"It's a lie!" 

Y/n yelled as smiling at the same time as the five yelp as Kunikida walk up to y/n and started to shake her.

"What are you a idiot! we are in the hospital!"

"Ne Kunikida is that watermelon?"

Y/n questioned as she pointed at the watermelon that was set on the bedside table. Kunikida grip loosen as a irk mark appear on Kunikida, as she ran and grab a watermelon and start biting.

She look back to the five to see them sweat drop to see Daisuke holding file which made her stop of what of she doing, she put the watermelon back on the plate and sat on the Hospital bed

"Why did you look through my file?"

"Because your hiding something that your willing to tell"

"I can't tell you because their a purpose that I needed to complete"

"Your dad was a former detective was murdered with your mum and your the witness"

Daisuke spoke as the female detective got up and grab a chair and place it near the window as she sat down and look outside.

"Have I not told you that when the weather cry it's telling us it's ok to cry

Knowing for me I feel broken when the murder happens, nii-san always to say it's sorrow you can cure your own sorrow. But the sorrow come back it's saying that you still have not complete your own life.

Nii-san knew that he have to protect me when the murder happen because he promise me that he always on my side to the end. I even have to accept that he is in a safe place call Heaven. 

I am lonely, sad, depressed have depression, insomnia have trauma all of that is pain of my own that have been building up for years of pain. I even through I was a monster a demon!

Nothing more I was willing to kill Fyodor right in-font of people with out no shame even more I can be reckless whenever I want!

Because when Oda-nii death happen its was not your fault Dazai, because Oda-nii die had me go to Yokohama look at my childhood house of where the murder happen.

The murder was dark and cold the room was lifeless, it was me staring at two dead corpse in font of me I stay like that for two hours"

Y/n explains as the room was dead silent  due to her explaining half of her trauma. As she cry silently inside.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟙𝟠   

                               ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕