ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

L/n Y/n

My writing hand twitch I am waking up I see white everything white.

My eye widened as I see someone's vision.

"I can't see anything I only see your heat movements"

It's Jessica what happening to her I bolt up as I ran to her room. When I was running I see a 22-year-old guy with ginger hair and a weird-ass looking hat standing there with flowers.  As the ginger step in the room, I ran to the doorway to see the ginger looking at me.

"What do you want brat"

The ginger spoke in a cold tone it did not scare me that way so I shift my direction to Jessica.

"You know kid its rude to not answer someone"

"C-chuuya d-dont h-hurt h-her"

"Ah Sh*t zero take it easy"

As Chuuya put Jess down on the bed so she can lay down as she turn her head to me.

"Y/n how are you feeling now?"

"Jess what happen?"

"My eye sight was blurry so sorry if I scare you anyways hurry back to your room. I need to talk to him about something."

I walk out of the room and closes the door and headed back to my room.

Third person

"Why did you lie to her"

"Its probably time that I tell you I am going under custody because of those exorcist assure me for reaping their man souls which was someone else"

"Don't tell me its about that little sh*t put a"

"Yes its is the asshat sword lord buster was a b*tch and decide to put me under supervision for no sh*t reason. Which I nearly beat his a*s on the spot"

......

...............

"Chuuya"

"Yes Zero"

"Can you promise me to do a big favor"

"Yes"

"Protect Y/n for me if I am not their"

As Zero sat up as she clutched her fist as she like drowning in sorrow. As Chuuya put is hand on her shoulder.

"I feel like a burden to you Chuuya"

"Your never a burden to me Big sis"

"Big sis?"

"Oh sh*t"

"Oh chu chu tra-"

Zero fainted as her body started to burn up as Chuuya called the doctor as the nurse and doctor came running as Zero woke up and panic. Zero try to get up but people pushes by the nurse to hold her down until she collapse as her heart monitor started up  more nurse came running as Chuuya was force to get out of the room.

Chuuya sat outside waiting for updates until Akutagawa sat with him until He talked.

"What going to happen to Je- I mean Zero?"

"Brat keep it down you don't want people listen to the conversation, she just collapse of stress"

Knowing to Chuuya he have to lie about that to keep the truth from anyone. 

Earlier that day  

"Hey Wolfware-san?"

"Yes Ryo?"

"Do you know what a exorcist is?"

"I guessing not much people know what a exorcist. A exorcist is a person that exorcist demons from a other world which is confusing for some people but not much people don't see them.

Ryo don't move"

Zero explain as she grab a small little cat looking demon as she holds the demon as Ryo took a closer look of the small demon as Zero spoke again.

"You see this? This is a Coal Tar they are formed as small, round creatures with two, cat-like ear projections, four, miniscule spiked limbs on their underside and a long tail with a triangular point.

There are two types of Coal Tar: the fairly harmless type only floats around in the air, and has oval-shaped green eyes and slightly open, downward curved mouths; while the other appears to be more sinister, and has slanted violet eyes and evil smiles.

The one with a sinister smile is one is dangerous so stay away from them and stay far from them. So why did you ask what a exorcist is?"

"Well we got news that were under custody of holding "demons" here" Ryo spoke.

"What a load of bullsh*t we did absolutes nothing about demons none of the people in the division did nothing to do that. F*ck exorcist" Zero spoke.  

Their was intense force between the two until Zero broke the cold gap between the two.

"Anyways where Jay?" Zero spoke in a question tone Ryo realize that Jay ran off because Ryo and Zero desk are right next to each other. Ryo got up from his chair as he start running to try to find Jay. Because Ryo respects Zero when she first came here its because she reminded of him and knew that he screwed. Zero sigh as she loosed her tie a little bit as she got up and follow Ryo.

After Y/n fainted

4 unknown people was walking towards the MCPTF office as they got to door but Ryo step in-font of them.

"Its rude to step in a room while someone tal-" Ryo was cut off from Zero shouting to the other side. Ryo turn around and opening the door to see a unconscious y/n Ryo got push to the side by the four people.

"Your under custody "Zero" for holding a demon here" The blonde spoke

"Do you have proof a*sshat buster sword user blondie knock off cloud" 

The three behide him well two burst out of laughter while the other one try not to burst out of laughter.

End of flash back

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 

                            ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖

Final edited: 9:06