ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟷

"Hand out please"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author

Daisuke and Haru pull their hand out and interwind with both of their hands.

"Thank you for your hand and marriage"

 Y/n said as she let go of both of their hands as she go around the table and kiss both of their cheeks as Daisuke grab her wrist and yanked her making her sit on his lap.

 Haru took time to process of what happen it took 2 minutes as Daisuke warp around his arm y/n waist.

"W-wah w-wait w-what did you just purpose to us?"

"S-So yes or no?"

"Yes" The two said at the same time as Haru hug both of Y/n and Daisuke. Haru look at Daisuke as they both nodded as y/n realize that she getting something. Y/n jump out of Daisuke arms as she try to run but Haru grab her and place her on the floor and started tickling her as Daisuke join in the tickle wars.

After a few minutes 

After the tickle war the three decide to go to sleep, Y/n took out clothes of her dad which she decide to keep just to remember them.

"They are my dads I keep them because I want to keep my memory alive with both of them" Y/n spoke as she walk out with her night clothes for the two changes.

After the three change clothes, they all went to sleep.

Morning

Y/n woke up from the floor, she groan as she sat up her bed head was messy she look at the time on her alarm clock.

It's was 10:01am 

She got up and see that the other two was sleeping, y/n walk out of the room and grab something and went back to the room with a spray bottle.

She started to spray the two until Haru woke up and fall down, y/n try not laugh as Daisuke woke up with bed head.

Haru look up to see y/n with a spray bottle as she put the spray bottle down and straddle haru as she started trickling him. Haru burst out of laughing until she stops. 

"It's 10:10am we need to go to work now" Y/n said as she got off of Haru and grab her clothes and headed to bathroom. 

At work

It's was normal sine the case have been solve but something is bugging her. Y/n look at the cases of the fog as she look in more deeper as more cases files load up. 

Y/n went up to the stairs and went to the monitor cams that she install when she came here and set up computers that the others can use.

The files loaded as she went through the her notebook until she notice a name.

"Tatsuhiko Shibusawa" she muttered as she look at the other page to see his ability.

"Why is he alive?" Y/n questioned as she put her hand on her chin.

Daisuke and Haru walk up the stairs and stand next to her, y/n notice the two as she move to their right. Haru told them to follow him and Daisuke.

Y/n got up and follow the two up to the roof.

"Y/n L/n Would make us the happist person in the world"

Daisuke spoke as both Haru and him kneel down as both of them grab both of hands.

"We decide to share you would you marry us?" Haru said as y/n eyes started blur.

"Y-yes" Y/n said as she smiles with tears falling down, Daisuke and Haru stand up and hug her tightly

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚𝟙 

                           ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕