ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

"Ability: God summoning!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Third POV

Y/n dodge the sniper bullet as a assassin try to attack her but she dodge the assassin attack by moving around a lot.

After 5 minute 

Y/n sniped the sniper using god summoning as she keep dodging the assassin attack like it nothing.

"Let's end this now" Y/n spoke in a bored tone as she active Godspeed as her hair glow.

Y/n was be hide the assassin as she block the female assassin from firing second pair of gun by hitting her weak points.

"Well I am sorry but not sorry blondie but following me in your car was a bad idea. 

Because I notice you at the traffic lights it because you where in your fantasizing that boy" Y/n spoke in a mocking tone.

As she grab the blonde assassin by the shirt and drag the blonde toward the blonde car open the car door, and threw her in their and pushing the window button down as Y/n slam the door. 

"Senpai Will kill you!" The blonde yell at Y/n.

Little to know Y/n snap a little.

"Look here I don't give too sh*ts about your little crush or the port mafia and next time if your going after someone think carefully or else. 

If I see you again following me.

I am throwing you to the dumpers plus you piss me off" Y/n spoke in little of blood lust.

Higuchi frozen form the spot as her eyes are still on her.

"Plus it time to gooooo~ see ya higuchi-san~" As Y/n spoke as active her ability as she murmur the last part close to hear it.

"Oda-san what do you do in a situation like this?" Y/n muttered in sorrow as she teleport the blonde back to the port mafia base.

L/n Y/n

I walk back to my motorbike and check my phone "The face time have disconnect" I muttered.

'I am heading home' I through as I got on my motorbike and drove off.

At the apartment 

Down on my knees.........

I feel lonely..........................

Why?..............................................

I look at the picture of me and Oda-san hugging each other.

Why did you leave Oda-san? your was a big brother to me  that I never got in my childhood right?

That time when I was turning 14 after my graduation month but why do you have to die that month?

Just why?

You promise to live how could you forgot?  

Wait

I grab my phone from my pocket and call a contact.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alphie"

"Hey Y/n you alright? I can tell that your sad you can't hide it"

"I was checking up on you if you got any sleep"

"Well I did all nighter for two week for working a case that I recently taken from a assassin systems"

"Oh~ Jessssssss~ You better get to sleep or your getting the water"

"Oh right I will I heard that your working a crime force task I gotta go now tuck yourself in bed now or else"

"All right Mum"

"Good night"

The call hang up as I got up and fall down and drifted off to sleep.

The next day at the office

  Knowing of what going on at the office, as usual but some things seem off.

As I was looking at the cases that as Haru slam his hand on my desk.

"Yes?¿"

"Come with me" Haru spoke in a serious tone.

As I got up and follow Haru to the stair way.

"How are you able to hack Kambe systems"

"Sorry Kato-san but i can't tell you that"

"Alright do you have a ability?"

"Yes"

............
.....................
..............................

Their was dead silence between the two of us until one of us spoke.

"Let head back to the office" Haru said as we head back to the office.

The chief walk up to us.

"Y/n-san and Kato-san do you mind going to Hong Kong." The chief say

"Sure" The both of us spoke.

"Great!  Kambe-san will give you the details" The chief spoke in a happy tone.

"Eh"Haru got belt to the seat on kambe Plane.

"EHHHHH!?!?!?"Haru screamed.

I facepalm as my ears hurt from Kato-san screaming.

"HARU! Keep it down will ya your across from me"

"Sorry" Haru spoke as he sweat drop.

                                       ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚  

                                                                    ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖

Edited: 3:45