Magical chapter

Howls Moving Castle AU 

And Yes I known that Howls is a wizard so I change up a little bit. 

Third-person POV

Dazai was walking down until he was stopped by two guards. They are talking about how Dazai could join the army until a lady with long h/c with a blue crystal necklace and a ruby ring on the fourth finger of her writing hand. As she wore a black and white suit that fit with her magician wear.

Her jet long h/c shrine in the daylight as the sunlight kissed her hair as her magician hat cover her beautiful bright e/c orbs. Her faint smile was towards the three as she grabs Dazai by the arm as a couple would do.

"Sorry boys Me and My Lover here are in a hurry"

The female Magician spoke as she happily grabs Dazai and being walking. As the two walk out of the ally and Dazai look at the female magician somehow she look familiar to him

"Stay Calm I am sorry for grabbing you like that"

"Uh it's ok"

The two spoken to each other, The two went to a flower field as the two stop until the female Magician spoke.

"Oh Sorry My dear I have not told you my name"

The Wind started to blow her hair as her hair flow through. The Female magician took off her hat as she holds her hat in front of her chest as her hand is in her pocket.

That was revealing the magician bright e/c orbs as the magician being to speak.

"F/n L/n I am also known as Howls, Your the first gentlemen that I told my original name to I am quiet honored "

Dazai was lost in through in front of the magician as a faint red appeared on his cheeks. The flowers petals made the female magician 10x beautiful that was added to her features. As Dazai being to speak.

"Osamu Dazai nice to meet you"

"DAZAI YOU BLOCKHEAD THAT WHERE YOU BEEN THE WHOLE TIME LET ME GUESS PICKING UP FLOWERS"

Kunikida yelled as Dazai turn around to see Kunikida on the other side as he turn back to face the female magician until she disappeared, Dazai turn back and walk with kunikida to the shop.

Night

Dazai was in his room when he heard the window smash since he live alone. He ran out of his room the sound came from the kitchen as Dazai went to the kitchen he saw the magician unconscious laying on the floor with cuts and bruises. Dazai rush to the unconscious magician, He pick the unconscious magician as he walk with her in his arm and lay her on his bed.

After cleaning up

Dazai went back to get water when he was in the kitchen pouring a cup of water he hear a scream coming from his room. Dazai panic as he ran to his room see the magician when he got their, Dazai saw the female magician up as tears streamed down as she going to wipe the tears off until Dazai walk up to her and pull her into a embrace. 

The embrace was warm and sweet Howls eyes widen of the sudden warms as she warp her arm around his waist as Howls bury her head in his chest. 

"Its Love at first sight"

The two look at each other tears started to form from dazai eyes as he remember the female magician a few years ago when he was saved from a fire that happen 3 years ago.

"I though I never get to see you again but I never gave up on looking for you, Thank you for saving me Howls"

"F/n"

"What?"

"I want you to call me by my name"

"F/n will you like to Join me as a Lover suicide?"

"Yes I would love too"

Y/n last spoke as Dazai leaned in as their lips touch the kiss was warm Y/n was shock but kiss back as Dazai pinned her arms above her head. Dazai leaned in and put gentle kiss on y/n neck as she moan a little bit. Dazai kiss the spot making a hickey on her neck as Dazai let go of her arms and pull her signaling her to all asleep, the last word that y/n hear was. 

"I love you F/n L/n"

"I love you too Osamu Dazai"

As the two falls asleep in each other arms y/n head was on his chest as his head was on Y/n shoulder.