ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽

"Enough talking now ability: Teleportation"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Third person

 The group was teleport to the Modern crime office as they all fall down as for y/n landed on the floor safely. 

"Dazai where are we?" Atsushi said as he gets up.

"Were at the modern crime office to appear" Dazai spoke as he looks around.

The door swing opens revealing a five-year-old child in a Pikachu onesie.

"Big sis y/n!"

The child spoke as he ran up and hug y/n as for her she hugs back.

"j-jay!?!?!"

"big sis y/n I miss u so much! "

"I miss u too"

Y/n smile as someone took a photo y/n look at the person that took a picture was Kambe. As a sweaty Ryo came running to the door entrance as he sees that Jay is with y/n as he walks through the door entrance. Ryo sigh in relief until someone spoke up.

"Ryo remember what I said when you lose sight of my brother I will have your head"

"A-ah Wolfware - san I did not see you there"

"Ryo you don't have  to call me by the last name your nine-year older than me"

"But you're only ability user in the first division"

"It is fine to call me by the first name anywhere"

  As for' Zero', she steps out of the doorway as she enters the room she was hugged by Dazai.

"What"

"Zerooooooooo you so mean to me some time"

"Want me to repeat that again"

"No"

'Zero' walk up to jay as Dazai still on her leg until Y/n hugs her causing her to hug back. The two let go of each other.

"So is that the weretiger"

"Me? "

"Atsushi you're starting your training tomorrow with me to handle your own ability"

"M-Ms? "

"Am not giving my real name out so for now call me Zero"

"Y-Yes ma' ma!"

"Nee-san is he an actual tiger!????"

"Yes Jay but nee-san and Ryo got work to do I am leaving with you with Saeki-senpai"

"Yay! "

"I need everyone out of the room but for Haru, Daisuke, and the Armed Detective Agency. They need to stay here I need a word with them"

Everyone left the room leaving the rest in the room as 'Zero' started to speak up.

"Listen up there an investigation going on in the first division which includes the Port mafia or I say one of the members. Dazai something is off with one of the port mafia members well Akutgawa kid has been following me. God damn it that kid still went me to notice him"

As 'Zero' snatch her neck as she sweat-drop as her tone turns to a low and serious. As 'Zero' being to speak again.

"There have been sightings of blue flames and demons in the Kyoto area in the temples. Recently the division is going under suspicion because of the bastard of the order. The bastards think that where responsible