ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Author

It's been one year since the three meet each other and now the female detective life is about to change.

Now the female Detective is now standing in-font of the mirror in a wedding.

Standing next to her was Dazai dressed in a suit, He notice that y/n have a nervous look on her face.

"Hey it's alright being marry to the person that you loved is going to change and when the time happens life will change too and plus a lovely person that you are going to marry to is the one for a double suicide~!" Dazai sang as she giggles as she face Dazai.

"You know Dazai Oda-nii talk about you it's was funny that you and him mess up Ango suit back at your mafia times."

She said as Dazai step back in defeat as he holds his shirt like he got shot to the heart. Like fuel that burns the fires higher and harder. 

"Dazai"

"Yes Rose petal"

"Don't call me that when I am getting marry Dazai-nii"

"Well-"

Dazai stops as he try to think of what just happen now. He holds his chest of y/n calling her nii-san. He gave it some through as he snap out of her daydream of being called niii-san by y/n.

"Anyways it's time for you to head to the alter" 

Dazai said as she walk towards the door as Dazai opened the door for her as the two headed out as the two made it to the area. Dazai look at her as y/n nodded as the two hooked their arms as Dazai walked her down the alter.

Once the two got their Dazai went to his place as y/n stand the opposite side facing Haru and Daisuke. Once the three say their vows the two males kiss both of the female h/c-ette on the cheek on the same time as Daisuke lift her up and ran out of the alter with her as the taupe headed male ran after them yelling Daisuke to come back with y/n.

I uh let recap this now

Hi

I am Y/n L/n and I am 25

My ability is Unlimited to the Unknown.

I collect abilities from the nonliving ability's users that is gone from the world 

Collecting information from other ability users

I meet a lot of people during that path and meet two importance people that made me feel safe around them 

I meet the two people name Daisuke Kambe and Haru Kato

I meet the ADA 

Dazai reminds me of Oda when he drops his ice-cream back when I was 5 year old 

And I like to say

Thank you

Thank you for being their to start to finish 

Thank you for being their to the end of time

The three new wedded couple was holding hands in the beach with summer clothes looking at the sunset.

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ

Thank you guys for reading and voting for my book 

Thank you to the two book cover Kanna_Stanky and SakuraShigami for the wonderful book covers!

Thank you to the voters!

Thank you to the Readers!

Thank you guys!

It's was a long way of writing every 40 pages of this book and Thank you for your support!

I put my love into this book and thank you so much!

and we currently hit 4.3k!

Thank you so much everyone I wanna cry now for all your love and support into the story!