ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻

"Your parents"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Third person 

Once the four got to port its was silent and Atsushi and Kyouka know not to say anything about her past or her parents.

Y/n co-worker came running to her as y/n signal Kunikida that Dazai can wait. The helicopter landed down as the door revealing Daisuke and Haru.

Haru spotted Y/n he immediately got off the helicopter ran to y/n and hug her causing her to yelp in surprise. Y/n froze on the spot stuck in Haru embrace her eyes widen as her vision started to blurred.

"Dazai was right behind that mask is her true self, the one that doesn't break but only got cracks pushes and breaks the walls that she buries herself in just to hide her real self in the start"

Kunikida through as he sees y/n head bury in Haru chest as she cried silently in Haru chest.

Mini Flashback

"Kunikida you saw that right?"

"What do you mean Dazai?"

"Y/n is hiding her real self"

"True self?"

"A lost orphan child with no parents to hug to or a shoulder to cry on"

"Orphan"

"She lost her parents at the age of 5, A second side that shows the cold L/n the real L/n"

Mini Flashback ended

Haru felt his shirt getting wet he held y/n tighter as she wraps her arm on his back clinch her on Haru shirt.

"It's ok you can cry now"

Haru spoke as y/n cries louder as she drops to her knees still hugging Haru as he drops to her level. Haru knew that she got something bugging her because she trusts Haru a lot because Haru was reminded about herself. Kunikida signal Ryo that they should need space so the rest headed back.

"Arigato"

"eh?"

"Arigato Kato"

Daisuke sees the two hugging a hint of jealously appear on his face, Haru turns his head looking at Daisuke and the two meet. A irk mark appear on both of the boys they both stare at each other, Y/n felt the tense of the two boys and realize that the others left the three of them to give them space.

"Kato you can let go"

Haru looks down to see that y/n tears have dry up, Haru leaned kiss Y/n on the lips soon the kiss turns heated. Daisuke cough to get the two of each other, the two pull away as the two got up.

"Gomen"

"it's ok"

"When all of this is finish its punishment time"

Daisuke said as y/n turn bright red and Haru looking away with a hint of red on his cheeks. As the three started to walk to the helicopter and got in.

After the Helicopter ride, the three arrive at the location

The three walks in the laboratory the two looks around the place the laboratory is big and it brings back memories of her mum job.

"Spilt up to find more clues, Y/n your coming with me"

Daisuke says as he walks away to the left direction as y/n ran behind him as they walk away leaving Haru alone.

Haru looks behind him and sees a passageway he walks down to the passageway and found a capsule that can transport to a place.

Back to Daisuke and Y/n the two are looking at the file and looking through the files.

"Found anything yet?"

Y/n says as she gets no reply from Daisuke she turns her head around away from the file that she was looking at to see Daisuke looking at a drawer and use a bug to unlock the drawer. Y/n got up from her spot walk up to Daisuke standing next to him.

The two look at the file that Daisuke was holding, Daisuke flip the pages until a memo falls out. Daisuke bends down to pick up the file as y/n spotted a laptop, so she sat down on the chair and started hacking the laptop once she got the password right she opened a lot of files.

The files show on the screen and see files about an ability that caught y/n eye. She grabs a USB from her pocket and implant the USB in the laptop and started downloading the files on the laptop.

Once the files completed downloading y/n grab the USB out and put it in her pocket, Y/n got up before she moves a pair of arms snake around her waist, Y/n knew its Daisuke holding her as he crooks his head in her neck.

She flinches of the sudden act of Daisuke doing, Daisuke lightly kisses y/n neck he grabs her f/c tie lose the tie off the tie fallen down to the ground and unbutton all 6 of her buttons on her shirt revealing her black tank top. Her coat slid down and landed on the floor. Daisuke place a kiss on y/n left bandages shoulder.

Daisuke lifts her tank top a little revealing her stomach he places a hickey on her side on the stomach.

"D-Daisuke w-wait w-we need to get back to H-Haru"

Y/n stutters as Daisuke pulls away from her as Daisuke picks up her coat and ties as Y/n button up her shirt. As Daisuke headed her coat and tie y/n grab the tie and put it but have a struggle of putting the tie on until Daisuke put the coat on the table and did the tie for her.

"Arigato"

Y/n thanked Daisuke as he nodded as she grabbed the coat and put it on as the two walked out with the memo in Daisuke's hands.

 At the Capsules trains

Daisuke was seating on then left side on the second seat. Haru is at the first seat on the right side.

Y/n was on the floor using the laptop to hack the systems. Until a bright lights flashes. Knocking Daisuke and Haru unconscious, Y/n bolt up as she shake Daisuke to wake up but no luck the two was knock out for a while. 

A rubber bullet y/n on the side of the head knocking her unconscious as she fallen down on the ground. Her hair was covering her face as the sniper and another enemy came in the capsule.

"Francis-sama its appears that the three are not ability users"

"Well then we will use them as hostages to bring the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency"

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟙𝟝  

                                 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕

A/n

I wish i can stop making long chapters but can't helped \_( T_TW )_/ anyywayyyyyyyyyy WE HIT 2K I AM SO PROUD OF MY SELF and here are the current rankings of the book.

Thank you to Wattpad's reader and voter for reading my book, I am a very grateful person. Thank you Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank you

Thank you So much! for making the book reach 2k!