ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸

Author

Incoming call.....

Connecting.........

Beep Beep

"Hello Everyone This is Detective Y/n L/n from the MCPTF speaking. There are recent cases of fog slighting in Tokyo.

I got information about the ability user or I like to say about the fog is about Ability Suicide or the original name Apple Suicide. The ability to make fog and use the ability user ability and use them to attack them. 

The ability will kill their user not just suicide but kill by their own ability. The information of the gifted they hunt down you or the others. The non-gifted they disappear leaving the gifted alone.

The only way to defeat is too destr-"

Y/n was cut off when the call started lagging until the call disconnected Kunikida try to reconnect the call but no luck.

"She right or I say her one step closer to that ability users," Ranpo said as Atsushi look at him.

"Ranpo-san what do you mean?" Atsushi questioned as Ranpo shifted his direction to Atsushi.

"We all have seen her use her ability right? she uses different abilities and the notebook she knows a lot about us plus she Detective L/n kid, He a former detective that use to help me out around back then before he was murdered among with his wife," Ranpo explains. 

"This is a case worthy of our agency our fellow gifted our endanger is it important to protect the life those of us in here and servants of the people. I declare this mission is in full effect." Fukuzawa said as everyone stands up from there chair.

Y/n L/n

"Damn it," I said as Suzue came in.

"Y/n I am actually having you as my sister-in-law?"

"Yes," I spoke as She ran and hug me as she started crying.

Timeskip

Fog

Fog everywhere

I look around

Nothing

DANGER IN YOKOHAMA 

It's a dream

Wake up...

Wake up........

WAKE UP

I jolted up from the bed look around, it's happening. I ran out of my bed and change out of my clothes into my work clothes and grab my phone and ran out of my apartment with my keys and my pistols in my hand as my door auto-lock.

I got down to the ground level as I ran to my motorcycles and got on as I put my helmet on and hit the gas. Sh*t it's 27 minutes from here to their damn it.

"Ability: teleportation!" I shouted as I got teleported to Yokohama, I knew it's felt something off.

CRASH

Look like the hunt begins already, I hit my gas as I drove off trying to lose my ability.

Five minutes later 

"Akutagawa MOVE" I yelled as I threw my motorcycle to Unlimited to the Unknown.

"Let go!" Kyouka said as we ran.

In the Elevator

Third-person 

There was a dead stillness in the elevator as the four stay quiet for a while.

"The only way to defeat your own ability is by destroying the crystal on their heads"

Y/n said as Akutagawa slam her on the wall and hold her by the neck.

"Unordinary you know what happening"

"Yes I do put me down one line eyebrows and plus I am older than you"

"Akutagawa she right she 25"

Atsushi said as Akutagawa let go of her Kyouka notice a ring on her right hand.

"She engages"

"Wait to who?!?!"

"It's both of my partners at work you all see them before," Y/n said as Atsushi shake her like a wild man.

"TWO?!?!?!?!"

Atsushi screams as he kept shaking her until the elevator Akutagawa and y/n walk out of the elevator.

"I am coming with them"

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚𝟚 

                        ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖