ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺

(Warning this chapters include very personal topics and bolt and italic means ur alternate you)

Author 

The Russian said as female detective felt someone behind she jump down as landing on the floor.

A ringing sound hits her ears as she holds her head as the hair headed knocks her out as she fells on the floor her vision is close to fading.

"Tch is that you all got collector, the last time I recall your dead with a walking corpse"

Y/n said as she pass out, the russian male look at her as he slit the white hair male neck making him falls down as the door opened behind him making him fall down.

L/n y/n 

I am not falling?

I feel like breaking but no I am still doing that purpose for them for the people of Yokohama and the world.

Protect the people 

Protect your loved ones 

But this is the way for Atsushi to find out of his past.

I walk towards a door that appear behind which was actually expecting, I was right about the door that.

I push the door opened to see Atsushi on the other side.

"Atsushi I need you to listen to me, Your in memory of your ability's that happen a few years ago the collector decide to test you if your able to guide you to the book but My time have been cut short for now. This is your path so please make the right one now goodbye see you back"

I said as I turn around and walk through the doors.

✨T I M E S K I P✨

Nii-san always helping orphans that was left alone but I am grateful because they look up and see me as a big Sister but there deaths the most painful part which hurt both me and Nii-san.

It's was painful to see him screaming of the to of his lungs because that time I was there the van bombed.

Which made me realize that my soul was from another world, it's still freaks me out of the memory's of those nightmares.

But those nightmares are from my alternate life it's happen in my other life darkest time. 

"Get out of here freak!"

"No one wants you here!"

"Freak!"

"Your just a monster!"

"Do us a favor and pull the f*cking Tigger! do it  motherf*cker pull it pull the f*cking tigger!"

"Maybe I do it in-font of you"

I was in the gym standing in a bunch of nobody's all those b*tches need a lessen not to drove someone to suicide.

I walk out and walk up to the stage and drop my bag and grab my mic.

"This is all the b*tches of the whole school"

I said as I pull out a gun out of my bag and pointed at my head as I grab my phone out of my pocket and play the audio.

"Do us a favor and pull the f*cking tigger!

No one wants you here!

Get out freak

Freak!

Your just a monster!"

The audio ended as everyone look at the popular kids, they try to denied it but everyone knew who's voices are and belong to.

I pointed the gun at my head as I started laughing so hard.

"You should see your faces this what happens when you mess with another nerd like me and now good luck getting rid of it"

Alternate me said as she pull the tigger as she falls down with a blood pool appear under her head as everyone screams. I walks toward her and bend down and gently touches her cheek.

"Who are you?"

"I am Unlimited to the Unknown I wanna to make a deal if you accept me I will bring you to a new world and you will given a second start.

But I want you to complete my goal 

My goal is to protect the book from others would you accept?"

"First time the charms"

She said as her eyes slowly close as I held her hand.

'You did not deserve this that why I am giving you a chance to change'

(This take place in collage)

Third person

Y/n woke up as she walk around to see Atsushi, Kyouka and Dazai looking at the sun.

"How the view?"

She said as they turn around to see her and her hands in her coat pockets as she walks towards them facing the sun.

"You know I learn something about my past self today and it's taught me a another reason to live and move on of the past" Y/n said as she kept looking at the sun rising.

"Anyways I need to head back I got work anyways see ya"

She said as she use her ability to teleport home as she sat on her bed.

Buzz

She grab her phone from her pocket as she looked at the phone notification pop up, it was from Daisuke.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚𝟜 

𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕
F

INAL EDITED
a/n for all the people i may have mess up but there are two alternate yous that one in the car crush was 25 but that never happen. This alternate you was the last you until first alternate you (ability). And for MC she have to restart until ability spoke to her that they hold their age until the right time so MC is actually 25 but she have to act the age.