ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷

L/n Y/n

My vision started to appear as I opened my eyes to see that I am at another location.

I try to get up but.......

......

........

..........

.............

.................

'Wait this is not my room. I am in My daytime outfit wait who change my clothes??!!!!!?!??!?!' I though until I realizes that I am tie to the chair.

"EHHHH!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!? WHO THE HELL TIE ME UP TO THE CHAIR SHOW YOURSELF BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I shout.

 I look around the room and notice its a office but the the window is cover with cardboard.

"Its was a nice way to place me in a office" I said.

As I snap my finger as the rope loses and drop down to the ground as, I got up from the chair and snap my finger once again as the cardboard fall down the floor.

I look around the office 12 people work here. Look like people work here.

"Their 12 people that work here,one is absent and one is the boss and that person is absent is Katai Tayama and the Leader is Yukichi Fukuzawa am I right?" I said in a serious tone.

Third POV

"No one is here wow" Y/n spoke as she notice that no one is reply back to her and the room was dead silent. 

No one is in the room with her so Y/n got to a desk and write a note down, as she finish the note and use her ability to teleport herself out of the building.

"Its was nice to see the ADA building was a nice place for a example. I wonder what the other one is about sh*t, I have that appointment today with the modern crime task force"Y/n said.

 As she use her ability to teleport back to her apartments and change into a fresh pair of clothes.

Y/n finish changing she grab her keys and lock up her apartment and got on her motorbike and and started driving to the building.

Once she got to her location as she walk up to the entrances door. She bump into Kato Haru "Sorry I did not see where am going" Y/n said as she walk past him not giving Haru the more time to reply back.

A little time skip 

Y/n is sitting in the new desk of her new work place once she got to the computer. She got on and started to hack through the system.

Her other co-worker pile behide her in amazing hacking style as someone was a dumb*ss and accidentally pull her chair by accident.

Causing her to fall down off her chair "W-Woah" Y/n spoke loudly before she fall down.

"Are you OK l/n San?" The pink hair woman spoke in a worry tone.

"I am alright Saeki-senpai" Y/n spoke giving the pink hair woman a warm smile.

Y/n got herself up as she wipe the dust off of her clothes as everyone got back to their desk.

As the Chief of the detective division walk up to Y/n and spoke.

"L/n-san do you mind finding Kato-san and Kambe-san for me so, I can give the other task for them? "

"Hai Chief" Y/n spoke in a little excitement.

A little time skip

Y/n drove around the city to see Kato or Daisuke car.

Y/n notice a car that beside a red and it a white car.

'Is that car been following me?.'

Her gaze shifted to serious gaze.

'Better keep my guard up' Y/n through.

She boosted her engine up a little bit. As she saw the red light flash green she made a break for it.

After the car chase

"I lost them" Y/n spoke as she look around.

Y/n look at her phone as she started hack in her phone to access Daisuke systems.

"Bingo" Y/n spoke

She active face time and see Kato, Daisuke and Suzue.

"Moshi Mosh minna-san! watashi wa Y/n desu! If your wondering how I got into the systems well.

The chief need you two back at the office one your done with the case your on now well its was nice to meet you al-" Y/n stop talking as she look around.

'Hey why did you stop!' Kato shout through the phone

She saw the white car in the parking lot. Flawless was active as a sniper in the second building next to the building in font of her.

That made her turn around dropping the phone as she shout.

"Ability:God summoning!" as floating swords appear in font of her blocking the bullet from hitting her

                                   ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣

                                                                ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝟙  

                                                                                          ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖

Edited: 2:52 12/9/20 

Edited: 10:12 9/30/20

Final edited: 9:58