ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽

Third person 

Y/n conscious started to come back her eye snap open as she looks around to see Haru get to kick down by Francis. 

"HARU AGH"

Y/n yelled as she tried to get up but was slammed down by Francis. Francis lifts y/n by the neck as the red-headed male holds the gun and aims it to y/n head.

"Mark, would you like to be the honor?"

"Of course Francis-sama" 

Mark said as he aims at her Francis look back to y/n to see her sending him a dead tone glare as she mutters a sentence.

"Would you like to repeat that l/n kid?"

"I said 

Am not scare to a gun"

Y/n said in a cocky tone as she put her hands on his arm where he held her by the neck. She holds his arm as she high kicks, Francis, under the chin causing him to release her as she flips backwards.

Y/n landed on her feet from the flip as she grabbed a rock and her pistol, did a throw to the rock to Lovecraft hitting him on the eye.

(Kinda like that)

"DAZAI throw the BOOK!"

Y/n yelled as Dazai grab the notebook from his trench coat and threw the book to y/n. Y/n holds her pistol and aim at the flying book and shot it making the pages and she disappears there were no pages lefts in the group. 

"A disappearing ability"

"Nope that apart of my ability" 

Y/n said as Francis look behind him to see y/n.

"I got question you better answer or else"

"Or else what"

"To the question, Why did you pace the bounty on Atsushi"

"Because he the guider to a book that every ability user desire will come true"

"The book is white and have blank pages right?"

"Oh you can describe book"

"Sh*t "

  Timeskip 

Author 

Haru was holding his revolver pointing at Fyodor. While y/n look at Fyodor with a lifeless eyes, y/n blink two times before she come back to her senses. Y/n was behind Haru, so she put her hand on his shoulder stopping him. As she pull him back behind her.

"Kato-san He not worth i-"

"Its been a long time have is it?"

"Fyodor Dostoevsky Ability: Crime and Punishment, born on November 11th gender male, Why a sick f*cking bastard like you show your self when you knew about the bounty"

Y/n spoke in a dead tone as Fyodor spoke again

"Y/n L/n the kid that have trauma"

"Shut up old man"

Y/n snap back at Fyodor that makes him smirks as Daisuke and Haru look at each other as Haru look at Dazai to get a hint of the strong aura around the two. Dazai walk up and step in font of y/n, as her glare sharpen. Dazai touches her hand by brushing him to her causing him to nullify her ability.

Y/n broke the eye contract as she turn away as she look at Fyodor one last time before she look away. 

BANG

(Replace dazai as Y/n getting shot)

Haru and Daisuke eyes widen when they saw Y/n as she fell down on the floor as a pool of blood appear. Haru hold y/n close as he rip a part of y/n shirt as he push down the wound with the material.

"D-daisuke don't go near him, he will kill you instantly with o-one touch"

Y/n said as Fyodor disappear in the shadow. Her vision started to fade away as a voice is heard.

"What? your voice is fadin-"

Her vison turn black as someone shouts her.

"Y/N!"

                             ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟙𝟟 

                                                     ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕