ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺

"Ability: Doppo Poet Stun gun!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Third Person POV

Kunikida summon a Stun gun as he trying to look for a water sources. Y/n notices Kunikida look around. 

As Y/n got up rubbing her forehead as Y/n grave the look to Kunikida to not use the stun gun yet, Kunikida got the message and put the stun gun click to his belt.

"Kunikida Hold on to something!" Y/n shouted.

As she got out of the passenger seat way and facing Akutagawa as Akutagawa growled at Y/n.

"You where this planning this at the start when you got on the train"

"Maybe or Maybe not"

"Your a wasting of my time unordinary"  

"Maybe a little water will help Ability: Shock Wave "Y/n said with a smirk.

A large water sources flooded the whole train as Y/n swim to Kunikida. While swimming to Kunikida.

Y/n got attack by Akutagawa by stabbing her side stronger enough to make a huge bump on the train wall making her cough out blood and her oxygen. 

Y/n use her dagger and cut a circles as the water push her out of the train as she land on the floor. 

Y/n cough out the water and a mix of blood as she hold her wound so she could not bleed out.

Akutagawa got out of the train by using Rashomon as Higuchi ran out of the train coming towards Akutagawa. 

"Akutagawa Are You alright?!" Higuchi said

"Shut up Higuchi I am dealing with this unordinary" Akutagawa said

Y/n got up as she look at the two and smirk, she got a plan.

"Well are you just a pain in a*s are you" Y/n spoke in a mocking tone.

As Kunikida got rid of the water that weighted him down. As he hide behide the side of the broken metal wall. As He pull out his stun gun ready for Y/n signal as he listen closely.

"To be Honest The Port Mafia is a Trash Mafia base fill with trash like you that why your trash at your work" Y/n trash talk the two duo.

The both of them got to their gear our ready to fired.

"Kunikida Now! "Y/n shouted

Kunikida started up the stun gun and throw it to the puddle of water on the floor.

That cause both Akutagawa and Higuchi yell out of pain.

"Ability: Angel Blessing"

Angel blessing blow out her breath healing Y/n wounds.

Akutagawa move out the way and grabbed Higuchi by the arm pushing her out. As he got his self out by using Rashomon.

"That was a clever move unordinary"

"Akutagawa-senpai she the ability user that trash talk about you and the Port Mafia!"

"I said Shut up!" Akutagawa yelled as he slap Higuchi.

"Yes sir sorry" Higuchi said in a low tone 

This made Y/n snap as bloodlust surrounded around her as rage fill her eyes. Her hair turn white as her eyes are red.

"Ability: Demon Rage" Y/n said 

Y/n signal Kunikida to deal with Higuchi as Akutagawa was pick up and throwed to the train by Y/n.