ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶

Author 

"Kambe  just got word from the ADA"

Haru spoke on the other line as Daisuke about to talk until Y/n took the phone.

"What did they say?!?!?!?!"

"Y-y/n uh they say that they needed you at the office"

"Ok, then you and Daisuke are coming with me because you witness other ability users and that may be a target to you and plus I did tell one of the members to tell another one. Daisuke will come to get you."

Y/n said as she hangs up and gave the phone back to Daisuke as she got off the bed and walk out the room.

Meanwhile at Yokohama

"Dazai was it possible that she actually 25?"

Junichiro said as Dazai nodded as the door opened to reveal Y/n, Haru and Daisuke. 

"Cats out the bag" Y/n spoke as the three walk in the office as the rest of the members.

"Welcome to the ADA we are grateful that you are here and you brought two people among with you?"

"They are partners, I suggest that I bring them with me since they encountered Fyodor with us and it maybe place a target on their heads"

Y/n said as a cat walk in the room and go around y/n legs. Y/n look down to see the cat.

"Natsume-sensei? what you doing here?"

Y/n said as she pick up Natsume-sensei and place him on the chair as his ability turn him to a human.

"For a child of l/n is quiet smart same of your father"

"Thanks?"

Y/n questioned? as Natsume-sensei turn back to his cat form as he took a nap on the chair.

Timeskip 

After the three headed home as the ADA went back to work. When they got to Y/n apartment it's was 10:00pm the boys was hungry and tired.

 So y/n let the boys stay for the night once they got in the apartment haru flop on the couch. As Daisuke sat on the chair as y/n put her coat on the hanger as she took her boots off as she got up and walk to the kitchen.

'What to cook?'

She through as she grab ingredients for cooking she call Haru to help cook. Haru sighs as he got up from the couch and walk in the kitchen to help out.

After a few minutes of cooking the two finishes cooking

The two started as Daisuke look at the food and turn his head away. 

A pair of chopsticks was throwed near him, Daisuke eyes widen as he see a irk mark on y/n as she smiles with her eyes close.

"E.A.T" y/n said as Daisuke pick up the chopsticks and started eating as y/n got up and got the chopsticks from the wall. 

After the three finish eating, y/n took the plates and put it in the sink and wash them quickly and finishes. Y/n grab the paper towels and try her hands and throw the paper towels in the bin. The other two stay on the table as y/n sat down with the two. Y/n pull both of her hands out.

"Pull your hand out please?"

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚𝟙  

                                  ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕