ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟹

"I am going after them"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author

The four was walking down as y/n look around as they got to their she felt something coming so she ran as Atsushi yelled for her until he got knock off by his ability. 

Y/n on the other hand she ran around with two of her pistols until her ability punch her down on the ground which made her let go of her one pistols. Her Ability lifted her up and started beating her up.

10 minutes later 

Y/n ability suddenly stops as y/n look up and hold her bruise arm and look at her.

"Before you kill me

their is a reason why I am here and I am grateful for that

A Single reason of stay alive was you

You gave me a chance to live and finish your goal and I am doing that!"

Y/n said as her ability hug her as her ability say thank you as she touch the crystals on her right hand as the red crystal shattered. 

Y/n felt her self light and summon her ability to heal herself as she grab her phone and ping go a location pops by.

With Dazai

Dazai look at the crystals as the other two talks to each other.

"The mouse meet the prey one person is betray and one person is dead and one is the mastermind" 

A voice said as the three look up to the second floor to see y/n sitting on the rails looking at the ceiling. 

"Look like it going to plan"

"It's always the rat that make the plan the mastermind behind this event happening now and today at Yokohama

Nothing more we have similar ability collector, I collect ability's from the dead and you just turn them into crystal." Y/n spoke.

"Little unordinary had come"

Let begin

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚𝟛 

                            ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter I only have three more pages left before the books finish and their is a possibility that I am able to finish the book in time. Because I Author-san NEVER GIVE UP