Chapter 29- The ceremony

NOW

Athena POV...

'Drip'

I opened my eyes and then I slipped into darkness again

'Drip'

A groan slipped from my lip, I slipped into darkness again.

'Drip'

"Where am I?" I tried opening my eyes but again I was gone.

'Drip'

I heard again as I was brought back to consciousness, my brain felt fuzzy, as if a load was on it. I lift my head up, my ears rang, but within seconds it stopped, my throat felt dry. I tried lifting my hand to place it on my head, when I felt ropes rubbing against them.

I stopped what I was doing and opened up my eyes to see my surroundings, the wooden chair was placed in the center of the bedroom, it was dark, the walls were made out of thick lumber, the windows were covered with black drapes preventing the moon from illuminate inside the room. There was a bedside table to my left, but because of where I was placed I couldn't see what was behind me, but I was guessing a king sized bed was there.

There was a black plush couch to my right further off in the corner; a heavy pang struck my head driving me back into unconsciousness, back into the darkness.

"Athena!" I jumped up out of the darkness, "You need to wake up they're doing something to you!" Alechimus yelled pulling me back.

"What do you mean?" I slipped into unconsciousness except this time I couldn't escape. 

"Where am I?" 

"Athena what are you doing here?"

I turned around to see Gaia, "I have no idea." 

"I don't know, I looked at everyone who was here,"  Diedre, Joy was standing beside me, Abby bowed her head to me, I started to panick, "where is she?" I ask everyone looked around, "that means she's out."

Athena (E)

"Blake it's like she has different personalities, I have no idea how to describe it," a groan slipped from my lips.

"Show me," Blakes voice echoed, I could hear his footsteps approaching me, he tilt my head up. Opening my eyes, we were both diving into each other orbs deeply, he came in closer, until I could feel his breath on my lips, I opened my mouth slowly as I inched in closer. 

I headbutt him, "hello mutt," he back away and held his face.

"You stupid bitch."

"I would hold my tongue if I were you," I snapped at him. A growl released from his lips, "down boy you don't want none of this."

He started to laugh, "and what would that be?"

I started to smirk, "I can't wait for you to see it," I looked around the room, "now spill the beans what are you planning?"

"I don't have to explain anything to you," he snaps, but I found this all too amusing it wasn't everyday I get to have a little fun.

"Awe was it because I never had any feelings for you?" I said mocking him.

He gritted his teeth, "you're not even Athena I won't even entertain you."

A sigh escaped my lips, rolling my eyes, "here we go again another one, when are you all going to understand I am Athena I'm just... Resting." I looked around the room, "tell me whats the big plan, now you've kidnapped me, you do know Marky poo is gonna come for me, and he's gonna kill all of ya'll," I said gloating.