Chapter 34- The Eclipse

Marcus POV...

I could feel every nerve in my body fidget and I want to rip the head off of whoever took my most prized position away from me. My muscles starts to pulsate, and I couldn't help but feel accountable for everything that was happening to her. 

We had yet to complete the mate bond but I could still feel her I knew she was still alive. I was brought back to reality when I saw the guards dragging a limped body towards me.

"Speak," I said when they threw him in front of me.

"Your majesty, I know I have failed you," I could feel my blood begin to boil.

"I appointed you to watch her, to ensure she was safe why was that so hard?"

"Your highness when she walked over the border she vanished."

"And it didn't occur to you, to follow?" My left eye began to twitch, I could feel my powers wanting to surface but right now was not the time for them to show themselves.

"But your royal highness, you know we're not allowed on their land," he says pleading with me 

Grabbing the guard by his neck and slamming him against a tree, "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you?"

He started looking around at the other guards, "Men do any of you want to vouch for one of your fellow guards?"

"Sire, we do not," they said in fear, and bow their heads. 

 I sent a fist towards his face when it was stopped, I looked at who it was, "so we just gonna kill everyone who pisses you off now?" 

"Brittney how dare you?!"I snapped 

"And you were going to just watch him while he takes out his anger out on someone else."

"I was gonna stop him, you know telekinetic and all," she shook her head in disapproval.

"Yeah just like how you stopped him when he was going to behead me, good job," she turns to the guard, "are you dumb run off while I still have him," he took one last glimpse at me before running away, I pull my hand away from her.

"I understand you are angry, but she is my friend, there is only one person to place the blame on and they're, where you left him."

"What do you mean?!" I snapped.

Micheal placed a hand on his shoulder, "relax," he looks over at Brittney, they both took in each others gaze before looking over at me.

"As in when the guards gave you the red solo cup, at that very moment I could see through her eyes, you were at the exact location where she was, now you need to take me there."

The guards started to mutter, but I didn't allow it to distract me from the mission at hand. Looking up at the moon I could see that the eclipse was about to start, "we need to move now."

My men, Brittney, the wolf and Micheal followed behind me in the location where the ceremony is taking place, "Are you going to do whatever you need to do so we can get to her?" I ask looking at Brittney staring at nothing.

"It's not time yet."

"What do you mean by its not time yet?!" I snap, "do you possibly know what she's going through right now?!" I snap at her, feeling my anger surge through my body.

"Currently he's stabbing her in the legs and thighs repeatedly, while she begs him to stop," a tear slipped from her eye, "she's blacks out just to find him stabbing her constantly, just to repeat the cycle again, to answer your question yes Marcus not only do I know I can feel it and sometimes I'm there with her to bare some of the pain for her," a droplet of sweat ran down her face.