ELEVEN

AYSAN "SAINT"

11 am

"Saint you ain't shit you know?" Crystal was in my face bright and early talking about how I wasn't shit while i was just trying to enjoy a bowl of cereal. She been nagging me since she stepped foot in the door. Wake up and wanna argue , I ain't for the bs.

"And what makes you say that queen Crystal? Yo ass just be talking, fuck out my face"

"Cause you was fucking on that girl then came and fucked on my best friend, what you call that?"

"I call that delusional as hell cause i ain't fuck that girl. I went to the club wit her , took a picture , she posted that shit , I ain't give a fuck, then i dipped. I wasn't answering my phone cause my shit was dead , and Mari know my shit barely stay charged."

"Yous a fucking liar dawg"

"I ain't gotta lie to yo slenderman looking ass Crystal. I ain't fuck that girl and i put that on Biz YO nigga. She post some shit about me being her man and y'all automatically think i stuck my dick in her been told y'all i got a bougie ass dick."

"But-"

"You done? Cause i'm done with this conversation" I said rinsing out my bowl and putting it in the dishwasher.

"No cause you be in all these bitches faces while Mari ain't been talking to no other niggas, that shit is lame as hell. "

"You know what fuck it since y'all don't believe me i'm finna show y'all why I ain't lying. Go get Mari and get in the car."  I walked out the house and jumped into my car. It's like everyday Mari push that crazy out of me and she finna fucking see it today.

They came walking out to my car and got in the back. I didn't even bother saying anything I just pulled off. I shot essence a text telling her to send me her drop, which i knew she would. It took me fifteen minutes to get to where she was. It was a little bnb.

"You dragged us out the house to come to another house" Crystal asked .

If she asked me one more question i was going to zip tie her damn mouth shut.

"Get out the car." I simply said. They followed behind me as i walked up to her door. I knocked three times because i had some type of class.

The door swung open and Essence eyes widened "Uh I didn't know you were bringing the whole gang? Thought you were just coming"

"Nah. Watch out tho" I stepped into the house and Mari and Crystal followed behind me mugging Essence.

"Nice crib you got here.. Nice white material" hate i have to stain it up.

"So uh what brings you by?" she asked I can tell she was uneasy.

"This lovely individual here . Ha name is Ka'Mari who i'm sure you've seen before thinks i had sex with you. Did i fuck you Essence?" I asked her.

"No.. I only wanted you to come with me to the club, we didn't go anything after that. Im new to the area so i wanted someone who i knew down here to come with me"

"Yeah that's what i thought. I'll see you later la Ess" I quickly pulled my gun from my waistband and fired three shots into her chest causing Mari and Crystal to scream.