THIRTY-ONE

**I just wanted to say it's a method to my madness. The way i'm writing this book is how i'm going to continue. You knew what you were getting into when you read the description of the book. (those of you in my messages trying to be assistant authors) If you're looking for a fairytale romance that's hugs and kisses from start to finish then this book isn't for you. Another thing i don't know what it is with some of you and  wanting me to make the main character marry Youngboy i'm letting you know right now that will not happen.  Thank you to those of you who comment and vote y'all crack me up w the comments lol, Anyways thanks for tuning in.

POOTER

Pooter sat at the island with Scooby and Bizzle. They weren't doing anything in particular just having simple conversation.  They were waiting on Mari to finish making lunch.  Pooter tried to make everyone tacos but you know how that went. He scrolled through his notifications replying back to messages and business related emails.

"Foods done have at it" Kamari said wiping her hands off on a paper towel. the

Pooter stood up and grabbed paper plate, he made his way through each of the pots. He filled his plate up with jambalaya, crawfish and macaroni. He sat back down at his seat when he noticed Nuni hadn't come out the room all day , or at least since he's been awake.

"Aye, y'all seen Nuni today?" He questioned.

"Nah man"

"Hell nah."

He figured she was in her room so he finished eating before he went to make her a plate. He fixed her plate up and put foil over it before grabbing her a Gatorade from the fridge.

"Look at you on yo' boyfriend shit i feel it" Scooby said patting him on the back.

"Fuck up." He left out of the kitchen and inched his way up the first flight of steps towards Nuni's room.

"Aye Nuni you up?" He cracked open her room door peeking in.

"Mhm. Come in." He slid into the room and walked over to her bed placing the wrapped food on the nightstand before laying down beside her.

"Why you been in here all day? You aight?"

"Yes. Just thinking."

"What's on yo' mind talk to me."

"This whole thing we have going on is on my mind Kenyatta.  You don't find it weird?"

"Why would i find it weird Nu? You know i been wanting you. Even tho' i be joking around witchu and shit my feelings for you are real. I'll cut all these bitches off for you, on my daddy."

"Men been doing me wrong all my life. Why you think i turned to women? I'm scared to jump back into that."

He grabbed her hand and placed a soft kiss on it before pulling her body on top of his.

"I promise i won't do you dirty Nuni. You just gotta trust me. It's another side to me outside of all of this shit i display with the friend group. I like doing sweet shit you know? Picnics, coloring, allat, it would be even betta' if i could share my interests with you. And i know deep down behind  this hardbody you display , that's not who you really are Nu." He said sliding his hand into her shirt to rub down her back.

"Even though you piss me off so bad, I trust you. These last few days i've shown you another side of me and you've shown me another side of you. I know it's going to take some time for me to fully open up, just please don't hurt me Kenyatta."

"You got my word Nu. I promise." Nuni leaned up and placed her lips onto his pecking them repeatedly.

"Mari made food , i don't know if you're hungry or not but i brought you some." He slid her the plate and she eagerly sat up taking it from him.