THIRTY FOUR

AYSAN

Four weeks later.

"Daddy where are we?"Lai stirred in her sleep glancing out the window at the unfamiliar setting.

"Our new home munch. Miami wasn't good for us anymore."

Aysan was very serious about moving. The same day he left Genesis's house he called up his realtor and got her to look at houses for him. She found one that caught his eye and he flew out to view it buying it on the spot. It was in a good area , near the city, and it was a nice size. Nobody really knew he was moving until today, of course he told his homeboys he was moving a little bit earlier.As suspected his mother felt some type of way , but she didn't mind moving at a later date when the Twins finished the school year.

"I never see Gigi again? Or Unka Meer?"

" Nah you will. They're going to move out here soon. Uncle Scooby is here though."

"Okay. I go back to sleep now. "

He pulled the blanket back up over her and pulled out his phone downloading instagram back. He hadn't had much contact with anyone really besides responding to the few people who asked him if he was doing alright. One of them being Masiya. He kept in contact with her after the trip , he felt like she gave good advice. And she was a good friend.

INSTAGRAM

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

 LIKED BY pooter_, mariidanielle, scoobyn, all4nuni, kianamodels, pradamasiya, and 22,409 others

305dah back2back trips niggas ain't livin like dis

kianamodels 💍 ( 📌 )

pooter_ Nah fr

meer2x Havin our way wit this shit

mariidanielle 🤞🏽

load 600 more comments