TWENTY-FOUR

KAMARI

"Kamari answer that fuckin' phone yo" Kareem groaned pulling a pillow over his head.

Kamari's eyes peeled open , her head on ten. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she picked up her phone , squinting her eyes at the brightness. She then went on to instagram since that's where all the notifications were coming from. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing that her mentions were blowing up with videos of Aysan on live with Scooby. She clicked on one and turned the volume up.

"Aye tag lil mari , my nigga bout to spit some shit" Scooby said watching as the viewers poured into the live. A "From time" instrumental started playing and Aysan appeared into the camera

"turn me up , turn me up" Scooby said nodding his head to the beat.

Aysan began to rap into the camera with his fitted cocked to the side"I been thinking bout you girl where you been at? I love that pussy girl just let me hit that... you know you got that splen splen splendid "

"and i'm really tryna break it like a kit kat

"and i'm really tryna break it like a kit kat. ain't tryna break up i'm just tryna make up. you know what is you fall off i get yo cake up. we rich together , i wanna be rich together. if you scared baby we can be a bitch together"

 if you scared baby we can be a bitch together"

"Hat cocked to the side. Incognito. i'll eat you like a fucking frito or some doritos or some cheetos, i really love ya. I wanna touch on that pussy and then fuck ya' . Girl you know what it is . you know that you can come and stay up at my crib"

"His ass don't even rap oh my god." She said cringing at the video.  She exited out of it and went live on her own page.

"Hey y'all."

@ilovesaint has joined
@305dah has joined
@rllycrystal has joined
@marixsaint has joined
@pooter_ has joined
@scoobyn has joined