EIGHTEEN

AYSAN

"Who the fuck is Kareem?!"

"Huh?"

"Kamari. Don't fuckin' play with me. Who is Kareem."

The shower cut off and Mari stepped out with a towel around body. "You're overreacting , he's just an old friend."

"Old friend my ass. The nigga talm bout when imma see you , and i miss you and shit. I might've been born at night , but I wasn't born last night."

"Like i said, you're overreacting."

He scoffed and tilted his head at her "Don't bullshit me. I'm trying to be patient with you and not act an ass but you really pushing me." growth

He watched her push past him and put on her night clothes while casually ignoring him like he didn't have a loaded gun on his waist. He chuckled darkly and nodded his head , swiftly grabbing the gun off of his waistband and shooting it past her to where it was only centimeters away from hitting her. "What the hell is wrong with you!? You could've fucking shot me!"

"Trust me , if i wanted to shoot you I would've done that sweetheart, that was a warning shot. The next one gone be in yo' temple if youn get to talking."

"Fine! Kareem is my ex who just got out of prison and I only gave him my number so we could catch up on how he's been. I've got some unfinished things I need to talk to him about regarding our past."

He raised his eyebrow trying to process the words that came out her mouth. "Yo ex? You playing with me right. I just walked the prank?"

She looked at him then dropped her head down causing him to shake his head. "Here you go cussing me out bout Tamia and shit and all these bitches , yet you still in contact wit yo' fuckin ex. You must think imma joke huh?"

"No Vivi. I swear we don't have anything going on. Just let me explain-"

"Save that shit you've done enough explaining. Ion wanna hear shit else from you to be honest. You can suck them little ass tears back up too" He spoke coldly grabbing his keys. Her phone started ringing and he grabbed it before she could.  He answered the call and Kareem's voice filled the room

"Riri you good? You ain't been responding. I just wanted to know when you wanted to meet up so we could talk. Shit maybe get some lunch"

"You got this nigga calling you by nicknames and shit!? Asking you to go out to lunch like y'all in a hallmark movie. Bitch you gotta be fuckin' kidding me"

"Yo? Don't call her no bitch gang"

"Mind yo business nigga, Imma get up wit you that's fasho, and i swear on my kid you better duck! " Aysan said into the phone before hanging up and throwing it into the wall.

"Get yo shit and get the fuck up outta my crib. And imma tell you this again, you and that nigga better duck." He said before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

KENYATTA "POOTER"

next day 3pm

Pooter sat laid out on his couch watching Good burger with a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream on his lap.  Daysha kept blowing up his phone for whatever reason , he knew she was mad about his instagram caption but he was simply just joking.  He picked up his phone and cut on do not disturb. Before he could even put his phone down shots rang out through his house
causing him to duck down "Shit" He hissed as a bullet hit his shoulder. He quickly snatched open the front door and shot back at the car hitting a tire and shattering the passenger window. He wasn't quick enough because the car peddled down the street with the quickness out of his sight.