THIRTY SEVEN

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN 😈

KAMARI

Kamari sat comfortably in the passenger seat of Aysan's SRT as they drove through the streets of Miami. Kamari , Lai, and Aysan had flown back to Miami early this morning due to Kamari's mom having a mandatory dinner that sounded important. After they landed they went straight into running errands.

"I'm tired as shit." Aysan groaned stretching his limbs as they came to a red light.

"That's what happens when you sit up and play 2k until 3 in the morning knowing we had a 7 am flight."

"Fuck up"

"Daddy stop cussing!" Lai said from the backseat.

"Girl focus on that iPad and not me." He playfully mugged her through the rear view mirror. When the light turned he pulled off maneuvering through the slight lunch traffic until he pulled into the parking deck of his condo. After parking up Kamari got out of the car and helped Lai while Aysan got out the bags and the suitcases.

"This big ass suitcase Kamari. Ion remember you coming to Atlanta with all this shit."

"Oh I didn't. I went to Lennox and did some
shopping that probably added an extra five pounds."

"Give me a heads up next time , im not a swole ass nigga" He grunted pulling the seat case onto the elevator. Pressing on the the 12th floor the elevator came to life quickly moving up the floors . The door opened up on Aysan's floor and they all got off going towards the end of the hallway. Aysan fished out the key in his pocket and inserted it into the door unlocking it. The smell of bleach instantly hit them , meaning the cleaning lady just left.

"I ain't been here in a minute, forgot what this shit looked like." Aysan glanced around at the the new renovations to his condo since he'd last been here.

"What did you have a condo for if you had a house?" Kamari questioned.

"Honestly speaking , if i wanted to just fuck a bitch i'd bring her here , crack , and go on bout my business" He said shrugging.

"Wow."

"Shit you asked. Never let a groupie kno' where you lay yo' head at."

"Nadia was a groupie was she not?" Kamari rose her eyebrow causing him to smack his teeth.
"I knew her from school she wasn't someone unknown"

"How come you didn't bring me here?"

"You ain' no groupie , you my wife." He smiled wrapping his arms around her waist , placing his lips onto the crook of her neck.

"You been so touchy lately what's up with that?"

"Just happy i got you back to be honest. A nigga wasn't eatin' and the walls was caving in" He said clutching his chest.

"Boy! You're so dramatic."

"You ain't miss me?"

"Of course i did. I wasn't going to tell you that though."

"Cause of that DTN attitude you tryna have knowing you love yo' man bookie"

"Oh my God Aysan. Please stay off social media."

"You right i'm gangsta , got outta character"

Lai had come back into the kitchen dragging her blanket behind her while she rubbed her eyes signaling that she was tired.

"Munch you sleepy?" Aysan squatted down and picked her up , hoisting her up on his shoulder. She nodded her head laying her head onto
his shoulder. He made his way down the hall towards his room with Kamari following suit, He laid Lai down onto the bed and she immediately sunk into the covers.