SEVEN

AYSAN "SAINT" GRAINGER

"Fuck.. Mari let up" I breathed out , she was bout to suck the skin off my shit.  She was a fucking head hunter.  I felt myself bout to buss so i pulled out and nutted on her lips. We were at it round for round , you know how it go wit makeup sex.  I slid off the bed and ran the tub for a soak and grabbed a cloth in the process.  Walking back into the room i cleaned her up and made sure she was straight.  I picked her up and helped her into the bath I ran before slipping in with her.

"You ain't shit you know that?" she said and I smirked. "I know"

"I just seem to have this affect on you and you can't seem to stay away"

"Don't get bigheaded now. You still can get left alone"

"Mari you forgot i kill people. Unless you want me to help yo parents pick out yo casket i would advise you not to play wit me" I shrugged

"You crazyyy"

"But you know this, and you love it" I pulled her over to me allowing her to straddle my lap.

"Why me?" she asked me looking at me in the face. I knew this question was coming.

"I know i look like the type of nigga to hoe around. I'm not though. I like my bi- excuse me my women to have something going for them. If i ever got jammed to know how to handle their own while i'm gone , you feel me? And you ma. You reach all the requirements."  I was telling the truth. Besides the fact that i was just hoeing a couple nights ago but that's not the same.

"Mmm. Well i'm glad you picked me then" She replied kissing me. 

"Chill ma. We needa get cleaned up i need you to ride with me somewhere"

"Where?"

"You love asking me questions.  Meer is having a function at his crib. I told him i'd stop by. Unless you wanna stay here."

"No I don't wanna be here alone so i'll come."

"Say no more."

We got out the tub and showered and shit.  I put on a simple fit , well simple in my eyes .  Mari she wasn't into all the designer shit , but whatever she put on she made sure she really put that shit on.

Liked by southmadetamia, pooter_, meer2x, mariidanielle, iambizzle, 305dah and 8,000 othersgettemdonesaint 🍃~comments disabled~

gettemdonesaint 🍃
~comments disabled~

Liked by southmadetamia, pooter_, meer2x, mariidanielle, iambizzle, 305dah and 8,000 othersgettemdonesaint 🍃~comments disabled~