THIRTY THREE

KAMARI
11 AM

Kamari tied her robe around her waist and made her way towards the guest bedroom. "Aysan?" She called softly knocking on the door. Gaining no reply she opened up the door just to find the bed neatly made. She glanced over at the dresser and his gun wasn't there so she knew he had left. When he came to her house earlier she was shocked to see him. He was crying of course she wouldn't turn him away. She brought him into the house and made him something to eat while he showered. When she brought him his food he was just laying on the bed blanked out. She asked him if he wanted to talk, he didn't. He just wanted to be held.

She sighed and closed the door pulling her phone out of her robe pocket. She sent a text to Pooter and Meer asking them if they could meet her at Cheddars.

She made her way back into her room to get dressed for the day. She decided to go with a pair of black leggings , a white Balenciaga hoodie, and her black track runners.

@mariidanielle 12s

Cutting off everything in her room she exited out of it and walked downstairs

Cutting off everything in her room she exited out of it and walked downstairs. She grabbed the keys to her matte black Jeep and made her way out of the garage. She hadn't driven her jeep in a while since she was gifted the Mercedes, Hellcat and the Range Rover. Due to it only being her she ended up selling the Hellcat and the Mercedes was in the process of being sold since she wasn't big on smaller cars.

Pulling out of the garage she let her Rnb playlist play lowly throughout the car as she drove down the street to get to the interstate. The drive to Cheddars wasn't long it was a smooth twenty five minutes. She pulled into the parking lot of
the restaurant and spotted Pooter and Meer's cars parked next to each other. She pulled into
the empty space next to Meer's Scat. She made her way into the cool restaurant placing her shades on top of her head.

"Welcome in , just one?" The Hostess asked her grabbing a menu.

"Oh no im actually meeting some people here." She looked around and spotted them in the corner. "I see them. Thank you." She walked over to where they were sitting and smiled "Hey guys!"

"Fuck you so happy for? Just seen yo' big head ass two days ago" Pooter scrunched his face up causing her to smack her teeth. "So rude. Hey my bestie." She slid next to Meer wrapping her arm around his neck.

"Waddup fat head. Wassup tho? Why did you ask us specifically to come here?" He asked getting straight to the point.

"It's about Aysan. He seems out of it. Do y'all know why?"

Pooter cleared his throat and glanced at Meer. "Well some shit went down last night they kind of fucked him up.. well not kind of it did fuck him up. He found out our brother killed Genesis.."

"Oh no.." Kamari's face dropped, she knew how must Genesis meant to Aysan , so she knew by him finding out that piece of information old wounds were opened up.