SIX

AYSAN "SAINT" GRAINGER
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The sun poked through my curtains, I struggled to open my eyes due to my head being on fucking ten. Too much ta drank and too many blunts had me feeling like shit. I looked down seeing i was wearing nothing but my briefs and next to me was shorty from the club with nothing but her bra and panties on. The thing with me is I ain't never took one night stands to my crib crib. I took 'em to a little townhouse i had on 5th.

"Aye shorty you gotta get up outta here. Ion care where you go but it can't be here " i said tapping the girl.

She rolled over facing me with a smile. Looks can be deceiving . Lil baby looked different without the makeup.

"You kicking me outttt" she dragged pouting at me. Rule number one.. Never do that shit to me promise you i couldn't give two shits .

"You overstayed yo welcome so get yo shit and get up outta here ma" She rolled her eyes and got
up out the bed slipping on her clothes from the previous night and grabbing her purse

"You ain't shit Saint don't ever call my phone" the girl said. The thing is ion even remember taking down her number 1 and two the pussy wasn't even allat if i used one condom.

"Drive safe" i smiled watching her walk out the door . "Fuck you" she said throwing up the finger at me. I closed the door behind her and went into the kitchen and took two ibuprofens and downed them with some water.

I shouldn't have went to that club , i was tryna get my mind off Mari not sleep wit a bitch. I shook the thought out of my head and went upstairs to shower. I got out and put some simple shit on. white fitted H&M tee and some navy cotton bike shorts with my midnight navy 11s to match .

I grabbed my keys to my trackhawk and decided to head out to the trap. The usual. All of the places where i lay my head don't be no more than 20 minutes from the trap .
I pulled up in the trap drive way killing my engine and grabbing my banger out the compartment tucking it into the band of my shorts . I walked in and was hit with an instant smell of lingering cocaine and weed being sorted. Half naked girls were counting money. The only thing they wore was see through drawls. They only dressed like that so we could see if they were stealing from us. It's harder to steal if you practically naked. "Hey boss" they all said in unison I nodded my head walking towards the back where the fellas were .

"If it ain't Mr get bitches " Meer said looking up from his phone.

"Shut the fuck up Meer, Mr get no bitches" i said sticking up my middle finger.

"That's why you loosing hoes left and right bitch"

"Suck my dick nigga i'm chilling" I bucked at him and sat up on the desk

"That nigga left wit another bitch after the club last night" Tana said chiming in.

"I wish you niggas would shut up ratting me out and shit" Definitely wanted to keep that shit a secret.

"Yo S come look at dis shit" Bizzle said showing me his phone.

It was Maris story of her posted up wit some yellow ass nigga.

"Shit if that's what she like that's her. Who am i to stop her" i shrugged pulling a blunt from behind my ear and sparking it

"This rat looking ass nigga minus ten points for the lightskins , look at yo kind Bizzle, do better man" Meer shook his head and i chuckled a little bit. Mari called my phone and i declined it. At this point i put her shit on do not disturb cause she ain't finna talk to me when it's fucking convenient that shits out.

KA'MARI "MARI" HARRIS
MIAMI, FLORIDA

It was time i just put my pride to the side and go
talk to Saint. He was declining every single one of my calls and he had every right to do so. I was already in the car making my way towards his "trap" I only knew where it was due to me practically begging my dad for the address. When i arrived i seen a big red trackhawk at the back so I knew he was here. I got out the car and placed my shades onto my forehead. "Here goes nothing." I walked up to the door and knocked on it . I heard shuffling around inside and a voice came to the door "Who is it"

"Um Ka'Mari" i said

The locks clicked and Pooter opened up the door. "What you doing here?"
"I'm here to talk to Saint if that's okay..."
He closed the door for a minute before coming back.

"Come on in"

I followed behind him down this long hall way into a room where Saint was sitting in a chair counting money. "Here go yo trouble in paradise, i'll be in da front" Pooter said before closing the door

"Hey." i spoke breaking the silence

"What you here for?" he asked without looking up from his task.

"I wanted to talk you to"

"Ight talk." he threw the money across the table and sat back against the chair.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I was only playing along wit your lil game shawty" he shrugged placing his hands on his head

"Oh make sense i guess. Im sorry for how i've been treating you. I was selfish to not hear you out about your daughter, or even letting you explain the situation. I'm just so use to my feelings getting toyed with , so my guards always up"

"I ain't them niggas that you use to Mari. I ain't a lame ass nigga. My intentions pure. Yeah i may be a little hood but i wasn't raised like that ma" he stood up and pulled me in by my waist. "Yes i have a daughter she's my pride and joy. Her name is Jalaiiah. Me and her mom fucked around with each other yes. Do I want her? Nah. I do have some sort of mutual relationship with her though , for my daughters sake. No i didn't fuck her. " He said making me sigh with relief

"I'm sorry for judging you S i really am"

"Stop apologizing ma what's done is done, but i got my problems and you got yours. I ain't going nowhere ight?"

"You promise?"

"I promise" He pulled me into a hug and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Just meet me halfway ma. Everything ain't gone be peaches and cream with a nigga like me. If you can't handle that right now give me the word and i'll let you be , ight?"

"I can handle it. "

"Good. That's all i needed to hear"

short chapter ik booooo 🍅