TWENTY

KAMARI

5am after the club

"Shit , Kareem slow down" Kamari moaned out gripping onto Kareem's hair. She had so many drinks which increased her horniness, but she was fully aware of what was occurring.

"Shit." He lowly spoke, slowly dragging the wetness that was leaking out of her up to her throbbing clitoris, messaging it in circle. "You always been so wet fa' me ma, let me hear you"

"I'm about to cum Reem , fuck!"

"Cmon pretty girl , cum fa' me"

Mmhhhh, Reem!" She yelled trying to push his head away but he locked his arms around her thighs and continued to feast. "Quit fuckin' touching me Kamari."

he reattached his wet, plump lips onto her clit causing her to let out a soft moan. His tongue continuously circled around it, before he brought it between his lips.  Feeling her climax come on she released the built up pressure soaking Kareem's beard. Kareem smirked against her and lapped up all of her juices. 

"You tappin out already? It's only been ten minutes" He smirked licking over his lips.

"Shuttt uppp " She tried to cover her face but he removed her hands and pecked her lips twice.

"No need to scared na' I been knew I had a taser tongue" He said before raising up off of
her bed and going into the connected bathroom.

Kareem came back into her room with a warm towel and helped her clean herself up. Afterwards she stood up from the bed and wobbled to the bathroom to shower. After her shower she walked back into her room where Kareem was laying on top of the covers scrolling on his phone.

"Yo' phone been ringing and shit Riri. I ain't wanna be in yo bidness and pick it up"

She rolled her eye's already knowing who it was. She let out a deep breath and declined Aysan's call for the millionth time, and he immediately texted her

Ayfuckingsan

Fuck got going on Kamari? Stop playing with me
5:15

I was getting head nigga damn. Any more questions bitch????
read.

Little did she know she would soon regret that statement.  very soon

"Yeen gone give me the silent treatment now is you?" He asked  looking up from his phone as she slid under the comforter.

"No.. why?" she mumbled barely awake

"Just making sure" he chuckled clicking off his phone. "Night, Riri" He said wrapping his arm around her.

"Goodnight Reem."

FF  , later on 5pm

"HE ATE YO WHAT???!" Crystal squealed causing Mari to quickly cover her mouth.

"He's upstairs Crystal , and you being loud as hell right now."

"I'm sorry i'm just baffled"

"Shit i'm not" Nuni shrugged scooping another spoonful of Fruit Loops into her mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kamari questioned folding her arms over one another.