TWENTY FIVE

TAMIA "MIA" MESHELL

*incase you forgot her face claim *

The young woman walked up to the apartment door that was in a location almost 2 hours fromher home

her home. She pulled the sunglasses she sported off her face and placed them onto her head before knocking against the door. She waited a few minutes before multiple locks clicked and the door swung open.

"Fuck is you doing hea?" A confused Matima asked peering from behind the door.

"You know why i'm here move." She pushed passed him and invited herself into the apartment.

"If you here to ask me about me killing that girl I ain't do it. " He said referring to Kamari. Tamia had recently gone below the belt to try and get rid of Kamari to win her first love back and she didn't like how her own daughter called another woman mommy.

"Oh i know you didn't. Instead you had someone shoot Aysan! Fuck were you thinking?!" She said pushing his chest.

"Don't put your hands on me Tamia."

"You going too far with shit now Matima. Aysan is still the father of my child."

"You ain't care about that shit when you laid down with our pops though right?"

"Don't throw that shit in my face! It was a fucking mistake!"

"Yeah a mistake." He scoffed making his way around her going towards his duffel bags that held a hefty amount of money.

"What are you even doing all of this for? The plan was to get rid of Kamari not her and fucking Saint!"

"Well shit changed ight? I'm into some deep shit. It's got me going against my fucking brother." He spat running his hands down his face.

"Deep shit like what Matima?" She raised her eyebrow in confusion. She knew Matima held strong dislike for Aysan , but she didn't think he would go the extra length to kill him.

"My father got me into all this shit.He's the one who sparked my resentment for my brother. Filled my head up with all this shit. Now I got this deal going with these niggas and i promised them Saint head , in exchange for 50k."

"Oh you dumbass nigga. One how you let them
talk you into killing him for only 50k? You got scammed bitch."

"I get that Tamia. I ain't realize what i was getting into till now. It ain't no turning back. You act like I can just go tell that nigga what i did and he let me off the hook. All that brotherly shit is dead. It's either my head or his. Too bad it came down to this. I looked up to that nigga."

"It's still a chance Matima. Go lay that shit out to him. You really think he would kill his own brother?"

"Uh yeah? The nigga killed our daddy, you think he gone freeze when it come to offing me?? You not helping me with shit Tamia. Fuck is you even here for?" He spoke mugging the girl.