SEVENTEEN

AYSAN'S HOUSE

AYSAN

"Aysan , if you don't raise up out this bed. We have to be at your moms house by 5" Mari spoke pulling the comforter off of Aysan.

"Kamari get the fuck outta my face." He grumbled flipping over onto his side.

"Nobody told you to come back in this house at damn near six in the morning Aysan, knowing what was today."

"You talking yet I'm not listening."

"We're going to your mommas house whether you like it or not. I'll be back in here in ten minutes and if you're not up I know something." She spoke before walking out of the room to help Lai get ready.

He kicked his feet in a tantrum like manner before kicking his legs off the bed and getting up. "Bossin me around and shit like i came outta ha pussy or sum. Got life fucked up." He mumbled walking into the connected bathroom to do his hygiene. Once he finished his shower he began brushing his teeth and flossing finishing it off with TheraBreath mouthwash.

"Shit, fuck do mouthwash burn so much fa? Feel like a bunch of midgets punching you in yo shit a' sum" He winced spitting the liquid into the sink.

*you goated if yk where i got that statement frm

He walked into his walk in closet and opened up a fresh pack of Calvin Klein boxers. He slipped on the boxers and dug into his drawer for a pair of socks. Since he knew he would most likely be outside , he put on his Gallery Dept G Patch Camo Cargo Shorts , with a Gallery Dept X Lanvin Pink tshirt to match, and of course some Lanvin Curb Lace up sneakers. To tie the outfit all together he put on his jewelry , and sprayed on some Dior Sauvage cologne. That Dior drive bitches bonkers trust.

He cut off everything in the room before grabbing his GLOCK G43X off of the dresser and tucking it into the waistband of his shorts. When he reached the bottom of the steps Mari and Lai were waiting on him. Mari dressed in a cream one piece from prettylittlething that showcased her sides , with some Balenciaga Mesh runner sneakers to match. Of course Lai was dressed like a child. A yellow romper that Mari had bought her from justice with Michigan low dunks to match. Aysan would rarely buy her designer because she was just going to grow out of it or mess it up playing outside or at school

"Nice of you to join us Aysan" Mari smiled kissing his cheek making him roll his eyes.

"Let's go so we can get back"

"Can I dr- No you can't drive my car Kamari" He said cutting her off , he didn't not play when it came to the cars he owned. They were like his children.