EIGHT

KA'MARI "MARI" HARRIS

"I don't wanna give you the wrong impressionnnn i need love and affectionnn" Saint was currently singing to me while he made breakfast wearing MY bonnet.  I was sitting at the island with nothing on but my underwear and a silk robe . My once silk pressed hair was now wild and curly all over my head.

"S can you please just let Future and Rihanna sing this please? For me?"

"All you do is hate on a nigga. That shit ain't cute" He rolled his eyes and slid my plate towards
me.

"You rolling yo eyes now? That's a little sassy"

"Try me if you want to Ka'Mari i'll sassy yo ass over this kitchen counter"

"Please no more. You did that last night" I sighed as those flashbacks flooded my head.

"Oh shit you right , call the ambulance cause i just murdered the pussy" He smirked licking his tongue out at me.

"That was actually so corny S, don't say that again"

"Man whatever. Check it though I want you to meet someone" He said sitting down next to me with his plate. please don't be the mama

"Who?"

"My daughter."

"Really? Why uhm.... why so soon?"

"Well i figured if i was going to have dealings with you , you should meet my kid since she's going to be over here a lot more" He said and i nodded my head. "Okay when do i get to meet her?"

"Shit, i was thinking today. I was already planning on getting her but since you're over here i thought i'd let you meet her now"

"Today??! My hair isn't  done , I look a mess , I-" He cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth. "She's three not twenty six. You stressing for nun ma, relax"

"You're right I'm sorry. Ha momma know you bringing her around me? I'd hate to have to hand out another ass whoopen"

"Jalaiiah isn't just Tamia's child she's mine too. I wouldn't bring my daughter around someone who ion trust"

"Oh so you trust me?" My heart warmed at that statement.

"You gone give me a reason not to trust you? You break it ain't no moving forward, you hearing me?"

"Yes i hear you."

"Ight den. imma go get dressed so i can go pick her up." He collected our plates and placed them into the sink before making his way upstairs. Before I went to go get ready i decided to hop on instagram really quick since i haven't been on in a minute.

@rllycrystal  16h