THIRTY

*THIS WILL BE A PETTY ASSSSS CHAPTER

KAMARI

It was going on day four in Turks and Caicos and the tension between Aysan and Kamari had grown very thick. She was left stuck when Aysan left her to ride with Masiya yesterday.  And when the group went out to dinner Masiya and Aysan went out on their own to get sushi , which straight blew Kamari.

So far the only words they've spoken to eachother were brief good mornings, and an occasional "how are you". Masiya and Aysan seemed to be spending majority of their time together on the trip and Kamari didn't quite know how to feel about that. She didn't know if she should snap on him but she knew that wasn't fair . She loves Kareem , he's her first love. She also loves Aysan, but she refuses to continue going through the break up and make up cycle with him. Currently Kareem was out with Bizzle getting stuff for the house , you know Bizzle is cordial with everyone.

Everyone was chilling at the pool in the backyard of the BNB. Earlier Kiana had made everyone dinner so they were all still recovering from that meal they put half of em down for naps.

"Y'all i got a confession" Nuni spoke up over the music to Kamari , Kiana , and Crystal.

"Don't say no BS Janaee" Kamari said eyeing her sister , Nuni was prone to saying BS.

"Meandkenyattahadsex" She rushed out quickly causing Crystal to choke on her drink.

"Bitch...."

"You fuckin' wit me?"

"Eh. I knew it was gonna happen"

"What you mean you knew it was going to happen Kiana?" Nuni mugged snapping her neck towards her.

"Y'all literally argue like a married couple , always around eachother, flirt like nobody gone catch on. It was bound to happen."

"She's got a point"

"I can't believe i gave in and let him beat my back in" Nuni sighed shaking her head.

"How was it?" Crystal asked the question that everyone was thinking.

"Top tier bitch , top tier." Speaking of the devil Pooter had walked out the house followed by the rest of the guys and Masiya. Of course it was Masiya and Aysan at the back of the group together causing Kamari to roll her eyes.

Kiana peeped Kamari's aggravation and chuckled. "You jealous?"

"Me? jealous? Wrong bitch Kiana." She scoffed directing her attention away from Aysan.

"I don't know just looks like you are to me, no offense though."

Kamari waved her off as she maintained eye contact with Aysan who had an unreadable expression on his face but she could tell he looked pissed. He came over to the pool and grabbed her up  by her arm yanking her up out of the pool.

"Uh oh" Kiana mumbled making the yikes face.

"What the hell Saint? What's wrong with you?" She tried to pry his hand off of her arm but it was too tight.  He pulled her into the house going into one of the vacant rooms and shut the door behind him.

"Fuck is yo' problem huh?" He spat

"My problem? I have no problem."