NINE

AYSAN "SAINT" GRAINGER
BROOKLYN , NEW YORK

"Nice of you to join me Saint. It's been what? Almost five years?"  Tonio asked lighting up a cigar.  Me and the guys flew out to New York to handle some business regarding my new product and Tonio was the perfect partner.  Mid aged Italian man who had shit bumping up here. I didn't care for him but he got me money.

"Indeed. It's been a minute" I nodded my head in agreement. hate this nigga

"How's everything in Miami? I heard you've whipped them other hustlers into shape"

"I guess you could say that. They know not to fuck with me and what i got going."

"Ahh. Always wanted to take charge of things, since a young bull." tell me sum i don't know

"I'd hate to stop this conversation we're having but i've got places to be. Can you test the product so we can move on" I stated. I didn't want to be here longer than i needed to be .

"Apologies... Riccardo bring up the bag" Riccardo his right hand brought up the two duffle bags i brung in and sat it on his desk. He opened up the duffle and pulled out one of the cocaine bricks . He pulled out a small pocket knife from his pocket and made a small slit in the brick. The fine powder oozed out slightly. He put some on his pinky before rubbing it on his gums.

"Holy.. You never fail to impress Aysan." bingo

"You know me."

He passed me a Louie bag and of course i knew it was my money. i opened it and rummaged through the stacks to make sure he ain't short me.

"It's all there my friend. 10 million."

"Nice doing business with you. I'll see you in a few months or so" I said shaking his hand. Me and Meer walked out of the room and Pooter and Bizzle were on the outside waiting on us.

"How it go?" Pooter asked

"Shit I got the money. We keep producing product we keep shipping it out. Eventually when our product gets around they gone want large amounts of it. That's when we up the prices." I said telling them my plan.

"Fasho. The corner boys they been working getting that shit out. Weed supply we need to up our distribution, that can also get us further" Bizzle said and i nodded my head in agreement.

"I'm glad we on the same page."

We made it back outside to the truck. We all piled inside and Bizzle drove. We were driving for nothing but ten minutes when i peeped a car with tinted windows trailing us. "Y'all peeping what i peeped ?" I asked slipping my gun out my waistband

"Already on it" Pooter rolled his window down and shot at the car, It was bullet proof.

"Fuck is good with these niggas" I leaned out the window and shot at the car popping the back tire. They fired back and a bullet grazed me. "Shit" I hissed. Meer fired off a few more shots making the car roll off into a ditch. Bizzle pulled the car over and we hopped out running up on the car. I swung the car door open and pulled out the nigga in the front.

"Who sent you nigga?" I questioned placing my gun at his temple. "5 seconds nigga , speak"

"Fuck you " He spat. oh ight.
I shot him in his head twice making him slump over.