Show Me Love

*2 Weeks Later*

*Nzuri POV*

I woke up in a great mood. It's just something about sleeping next to the person you love that eases your mind.

I went into the bathroom and looked down to see that Dave has once again left the cap off the toothpaste.

I get onto him every other day about this because why is it so hard to screw a cap on?

I mentally rolled my eyes and went to handle my business anyway. I walked downstairs to hear bickering

"I'm just saying bro. Why is it called a 'Runway' if you walk it?!"

I heard Blaze ask.

"Man forget allat , how they get them fake titties on?! Shii look like stickers." Chris said.

After learning that Chris was my brother and he helped Dave save me and saved Dave's life in the process, we grew close.

My brother wasn't meant for the streets even though he was accustomed to it, it didn't define him. After the thing that happened with Monroe , my brother went to College to major in Business.

He wants to own a Community Center that allows young boys and girls in the streets to come in for a new life. The only rules were you couldn't be out in the streets and you had to keep your grades up.

I was actually proud of him and I hope he gets to achieve his dream one day.

"Yall stuck on the fake tits. That makeup is terrifyinggg." Dave replied.

I walked down some more to
See that Shanta somehow got them to watch Rupual's Drag Race.

I stood there looking at my mini family and smiled admiring them before I made my way in.

"Don't y'all think it's a little suspect for y'all to be watching this?"

I asked sitting by Shanta putting my legs in her lap.

"I'm a man hun. If a tv show can influence a nigga to be gay, then he was already gay in the beginning ."

Dave said and I nodded my head.

"Understood." I replied.
"On another note. Dave why do you keep leaving the top off the toothpaste?"
I asked him .

"Cause ionn do no cappin' " He replied throwing a M&M in his mouth.

I had no words after that so I let him have it. Things have been going good with me for the past couple weeks, but I have yet to speak to my mother.

She somehow got my number and has been calling me but I'm not ready to talk to her. I just can't. Shanta spoke up interrupting me out my thoughts.

"While we all here . Let's go do something! It's been awhile since we've spent some family time. " She suggested.

I actually agreed, We always chilled in the house, but I actually wanna go somewhere.