Unexpected News

*East POV*

After storming out of my dads I got into my car and slammed the door shut.

I looked to see my phone had lit up meaning I had a message. I looked and had over 100 missed calls and texts from Shanta and Blaze.

I shook my head before calling Blaze.
"Tf is up now." I said in my thoughts shaking my head.

The phone rung a couple times.
"Na how da hell this nigga tell me to call him and he'oon een answer da damn phone." I said aloud.

Soon as I was bout to put the phone down It started buzzing. I scoffed before answering.

"How da hell you-" 

"East come quick man. It's Nzuri!"

"Where tf you at man ?!" I questioned in a panic.

"Your house!" He responded, soon as he said that. I did 100 all the way home with my emergency lights on. To me, this shit was life or death.

                 *15 Mins Later*
Running into the house I see Shanta on the sofa crying and Blaze pacing back and forth.

"Wtf happened yo?!" I asked looking around not seeing Nzuri anywhere.

"T-the Police. Sariya saw us at the store today and she started popping off at the mouth, so well- Zur punched her in hers. We got back and there was a knock Nzuri went to open it and they arrested her. "

Sariya. This bitch! The only reason her ass is still alive is cause it's a slight chance she's carrying my seed.

I woulda been handled ha ass. I started to think about my baby in that cold ass cell by herself lonely and scared.

I had to get her out, but assaulting a pregnant lady is serious charges, it ain't even one body taken into account here.. it's two.

I shook the negative thoughts from my head. "It's gone be a'ight man.

She straight, we just- We just gotta go get her. Get ya stuff and let's head down there." I said wiping my hand down the side of my face.

                  *25 Mins Later*
Walking into the police station, it seemed packed as hell so I know it was finna be a min before we would know anything, but we went to the front to try anyway.

When we got to the desk, it was a Cardi-B look alike sitting on the phone rolling gum around her finger being loud.

"Yah Gull . I tried ta get some dikk lahhnight but his mama said he couldn't have company. Like nikka you 32 years old." She expressed patting her weave.

Shanta looked at her disgusted as hell.
"Um excuse me , We're looking for - "

Shanta began before she was interrupted by the girl holding up her finger signaling for her to wait so she could talk.

"Uh aht. You gotta sign in and fill out these papers befa you get served."

She handed Shanta the papers and then started back talking on the phone.

That ain't sit right with Shanta cause she turned around slowly and started talking to herself.

I backed up to where Blaze was.

"Uh, Shawty straight?" I asked him a bit spooked. She was still talking to herself and then started chucking lowly.

"Ionn know bruh .. Look like she got a tick or some shit. We better get tf outta hea befo' shii start flyin' round like Carrie when she wrecked prom."

He said heading for the door , like nigga this yo chick.

Finally Shanta stopped pacing back and forth and shook her head and said "Bet" , like who tf she talking to?!

She walked back to the front desk and cleared her throat.

"Excuse me. Hi. Sorry, I'm looking for information on my bestfriend her name is- "

"Gulllll didn't I just tell yo- "

"I don't give a flying squirrel nut wtf you just said. Gimme the information on my mf' sis NZURI BROWN or when I catch yo ass in the streets yo black life ain't gone matter you dusty ratchet wig wearing foodstamp having I have kids but they live with my mama ass hoe. "

The girl's mouth was wide open and the phone fell out her hand , You could hear the person on the other end saying "Hello" and asking where she went.

"Um. Nzuri Brown.. O-Okay. Just a minute. " she stumbled over her words typing fast af on the computer.

She cleared her throat before struggling to speak .

"I-It says r-right here that she w-was bonded out 2 hours ago."

She said quickly but we still understood and was confused as hell.

I leaned up on desk , "Bonded out!! By who!!? "