First Things First

•Nzuri POV•
It is 8:30 in the morning and here I am walking up to East's door. He told me not to be late, so I'm early
... Very early. I knocked for at least 20 mins before a girl who resembled Megan Good snatched the door open while just wearing a shirt that looks to be too big for her
"WHAT!!!?" She screamed at me
"Um hi I'm uh- N-"
"Girl do you have a damn speech impediment?! Shoot that shit out"
"I'm N-Nzuri... I was here yesterday and I-"
"Tf was you doing here yesterday?! You sleeping with my man because I'll beat yo ass you trifling-"
"Sariyah!" Yelled a deep voice, me and her both looked scared out of our whits. We looked up just to see Dave in the middle of the stairs with his shirt of and he was looking so good. Like, a cold glass of water on a summer day good. I was so deep in staring at him that I didn't even notice he was right in front of me talking.
"Huh?" I asked Innocently, he shook his head and began to repeat what he said.
"I said, You're early. That's a surprise" I just smiled and shrugged, I really didn't have anything to say.
"C'mon lemme show you to ya room."
"Uhuh, Room?" The girl said with an attitude "Her ass is not finna be living here, what the fuck you think you got going on?!" By the look on Dave face, you could tell he was getting aggravated.
"Sariya. Take ya ass in the room, get dressed and get ready to roll out in 10" was all Dave said before he walked into another room. As I looked at the girl more I seen that it was Dave's shirt she was wearing and I low key felt some type of way about that, she was beyond pretty no lie, but she seemed so mad at the world "Tf you looking at!!?", she said with an eye roll as she walked up the stairs. Maybe working here was a bad idea.
-10 Mins Later-
While Sariya went upstairs, Dave showed me every room in the house. He had at least 5 guest rooms, 4 ½ bathrooms, a guest house, a pool, his office, and a movie room. I take back what I said about it being a Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air house, it was much bigger than that. I was to clean and stay out of sight when there's company besides Travis and Sariya and don't go into his office or meddle into his business. To me, it was easy money. I sat on the sofa across from him just waiting on him to tell me that he was done and that I could get started, but before that could happen Sariya came downstairs wearing a sports bra with some white too little shorts that had half her booty hanging out. If you asked me, that wasn't cute at all. She found me staring at her and rolled her eyes. Something I guess she does regularly seeing that she had done it to me over 5 times since I got here "Well Ight Ms. Nzuri, I'll be back in like 6 hours top. There should be food in the fridge, but if not there's a card in my room on the dresser for you to order anything. If you have any concerns or problems call my cell or Blaze's. Both of 'em on the fridge."

"Blaze?" I asked Confused

"Travis duh" Sariya stated to me like I was supposed to know that already
"And she's staying here? East. I never stay here alone" She said with a foul voice

"She lives here. You don't. I trust her. I don't trust you"

"Trust her!!? How long have you've known this bi-"

"Watch ya mouth" he said Sternly and she froze for a little before rolling her eyes and walking outside getting into his car.

"Their gonna get stuck like that one da-" I got cut off
"Don't let any of my shit come up missing. I won't hesitate to kill your ass." East said before he too walked out. And just when I thought we were getting somewhere.