Realize Real Lies

*Dave POV*
2 Weeks. That's how long it took for me to realize she was missing.

Yunno what could happen in 2 weeks?

Yunno how much pain she may have endured in 2 weeks?

I was deep in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Shanta.

She gave me a weak smile at that moment I knew she felt almost as guilty as I did, she was trying to be strong but here we are in the same exact position that almost caused us to lose Nzuri the first go round.

We stared at each other.

Our thoughts saying the exact same thing, 'It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I should've known better.'

Wes popped his head in my office interrupting our moment.

"Boss. I found the footage of the hospital."

We all sat in front of the computer watching Nzuri's every move.

I saw when she was about to go into Sariya's room but stayed still to listen to her conversation, I chuckled a little bit cause she was always nosey.

I also saw me hollering at her and instantly regretted ever turning her away.

We finally got to the part where she was being abducted. It hurt to watch but if I was going to get her back. I had to know who took her.

We kept rewinding the clip and nothing was telling us anything.

"Wait wait hol up. Go back." Blaze Told Wes. "Pause it right there... you see that?"

He asked me pointing to the tattoo on the mans neck.

I thought about where I've seen that symbol before.

It was a skull with a snake coming out of the eyes. I've seen it before, but where?

I thought hard and when I finally realized who tf took her, my blood boiled but heart dropped at the same time.

"Chulley." I said with a snarl.

"Mf'n Chulley!" Blaze Repeated snapping his fingers.

"Umm.. I'm sorry to interrupt but who tf is Chulley and why does he want Nzuri?" Shanta asked.

"Chulley is honestly the most craziest nigga besides Me & East." Blaze began,

"He takes girls off the streets and sells them. Some of them he uses for his personal needs. He runs the biggest human trafficking spot outcheaa. The nigga real smart too, and dangerous. He takes girls who won't be missed ones who don't have homes and families and tricks them out. He keeps them hidden, most of the girls that disappear in the streets are nobodies but prostitutes and runaways to the police anyway Once they with him, they never turn back up. "

I thought even harder, Something bout what Blaze just said didn't sit right with me.

"Yo. But Nzuri not a nobody though."

I said putting together the pieces,

"Well yeah bro none of them girls are nobodies, they just were at the wrong place at the wrong time, they didn't deserve-"

"No. No." I said cutting him off,

"We know that Chulley takes chicks that WON'T be missed, he knows that the girls he takes, no one would come looking for them... Nzuri HAS someone to look for her, US. So what the fuck made Chulley think that she was alone?"

We all stood around trying to put the pieces together.

"Not what the fuck.." Shanta started off.
"Who."